[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

rehann

sarNie Adult
thanks to ka badin... i'm officially in love with an actor name Matt Peranee KongThai.. actually i already fond of her acting and work since Kularb Rai Glai Ruk but stop there cause after that she didnot receive any other role that suit her acting skill... but Ka Badin make me see other side of Matt... she such an adorable person... i'm smile everytime i saw she smiles... she such one of the kind... she make peoples laugh, smiles easily... just being herself...

i had a girl crush... with her dimples... :kiss3:

happy that she got recognition after so many years... waiting eagerly for Fai Lang Fai & Bride to be...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I bet this weekend the ratings will jump even higher.

p.s. TS appearance was amazing! I loved it all to bits. All 4 of them had equal amount of attention.

The funniest part was when Matt & James were talking about THE wedding night. Hahah James was nervous and shaking while Matt was winging it like a champ. She did say that she was also shy too but didn't want to show it. It would have made them both unable to film. Por Haym had to profess is love for about an hr before they actually got to the "main part" LOL  :pervie:  :bhehe:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh yeah! I totally forgot that the Asean games were going on. No wonder my other show was cut down to 30mins sometimes only 20mins. Well, I'm glad they're done with the games now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just love Matt on these kind kind of shows. She's funny without trying to be funny. I am just glad she is gaining more fans from Ka Badin. From the beginning some might not like the idea she's the n'ek cause she's mixed looking but I am glad they are warming up to her.

Their love story is sweet. She loves him in her heart hoping for the best but at times expecting the worst since he love someone else. Not only will she be rewarded by her patience but also will be having two beautiful mini me lol

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Let's hope she doesn't have one of those stupid n'ek personalities where she "gives away" the p'ek because she loves her sister. Psshhh!
Anywho I couldn't resist to do these:
forgot why they're laughing but so cute!

I wish they had sat together. More chemistry ya know. It's okay. Them making funny comments at each other already boosts their chemistry level.

Sooo cheesy!!! I never knew that having a guy hold and tip your chin up could be so romantic. I love that squeeze he also did at the end. *breathing out*

James biting his lips, nodding and winking. Why do I feel like there just isn't enough oxygen available?

I was hoping for Goofy Matt today but nahh we only got as far as Comfy Matt. James seemed to be more talkative and expressive since working with goofball. Saimai is such a sweet person with how she respected her elders. I felt like Kik didn't have much exposure on the show but I'm really proud of him. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I honestly think Matt brings out the other side of James lol. He is more open and not afraid to express himself.

I knew when Matt starts pinching his cheeks it was over :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
His eyes disappeared lol

MK spying on JMatt  :secret:  :secret:  :secret:  :secret:  :secret:  :secret:

Cr as tagged

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
rehann said:
thanks to ka badin... i'm officially in love with an actor name Matt Peranee KongThai.. actually i already fond of her acting and work since Kularb Rai Glai Ruk but stop there cause after that she didnot receive any other role that suit her acting skill... but Ka Badin make me see other side of Matt... she such an adorable person... i'm smile everytime i saw she smiles... she such one of the kind... she make peoples laugh, smiles easily... just being herself...

i had a girl crush... with her dimples... :kiss3:

happy that she got recognition after so many years... waiting eagerly for Fai Lang Fai & Bride to be...
I have big faith in Bride to be in showcasing Matt great ability to be subtle and ovet overcome the challenge like Fah Krajang Dao. Fai Lang Fai Matt has already played this kind of character before.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
Lol there's a poll where people vote who they want James to pair up with next, so far they want James to pair up with Taew haha.
Please No . No Taew. James needs to act with an actress who can make his acting smooth and challenge so he can build his craft since he is at the early stage of his career. And I don't see that with Taew. I maybe biased but Taew reminds me of Jin Se Yeon too much.I even hope for Matt to pair up with him again in a modern lakorn and with actresses like Gale where the latter play as Nek. I know she can give her a chance. Too bad Sammy or Vill are at different channels