[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Lamduan is smart and knows Haym more than Haym himself. She uses his false accusation to make him compete. She boosts his confidence back. For Haym, everyone has been looking down their mother-son and having Lamduan always looking up must be a really nice thing. Haym, fight for your mom and Lamduan.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
preetam said:
Did I say I love Matt and James ? I love their connection which started from respect and I can already see how they will fight together against baddies as a married couple :)
what is the meaning of the "touching-tee-shirt" gesture ?

Not sure of the specific meaning but back in those days it wasn't appropriate for a man and woman who were not married to do any skinship. Like holding hands and such. I think the shirt touching is a form of "closeness" without actually touching skin. You would only "touch" the shirt or sabai (woman's shoulder scarf) of the person you are fond of.

p.s. The shirt touching was my favorite scene. It just looked so cute and innocent. It was almost like Lamduan's way of showing Haym she cared about his feelings and didn't want to upset him.

The tear wiping was also killer. Their reactions were so on point I'm not even exaggerating this. They did it so well. Kudos to James & Matt for playing that scene down to the T.

I cannot wait for next week. We get real skinship (hand sniffing)!!! Lolol

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Today's ep was swoon worthy. James has indeed improve a lot! Some of my favorite scenes today:

hehe Lamduan getting caught by the caveman...if only it would be more epic..if only lol

RESULT of hard work and dedication! Kik and James both did an excellent job of bringing the scene to life.

Ohh boy! They even did acting through their body language and eyes. Love the scene. I was all giddy because of it.

The background in this scene is so beautiful. Want to come here!! Liked that Haym was unsure of what he shall do next.
Ooh looky here the caveman is frustrated. Lol
Drum roll ladies!!!!! The clean face P'ek is baaccckkk!!! Introducing Khun P'Haym.
I can't believe it's Sunday and I'm gonna have to wait til Friday to see KB again. The timer begins....

x0unerthanlater

@OHO, I've reached my "liked" quota, so I just wanted to let you know I like your gifs! They were all great moments.

James' sword fighting scenes are good. I can tell these were better than the ones in the beginning. He's pretty smooth with the techniques.

OAN: My dad was like, "This guy seems to be doing better than that other guy... James Jirayu. That guy doesn't have any 'style'. (idk how to explain what he meant lol) This guy (James Ma) does a better job. (I guess he meant in acting)"  :dance1: lolol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol you guys mention james butt uring the fighting scene so i focus on that lol. Tsk tsk

I like Lamduan's parents, they are funny.

Ladies, would you mind putting the videos and pictures under the spoiler tags? The thread is getting kinda slow. :)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@x0uner thanks girl and thank your dad for his appreciation of JMa.
@weirfany you have no idea how many times I replayed those scenes haha.

x0unerthanlater

@OHO,  :thumbsup:

Watching KHA BADIN appearance on Tee Tai Krua / Celebrity house now! xD
James & Matt are adorable. Matt calls James, "P James" lol

They featured Saimai's house...
Matt couldn't stay long boohoo ... lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Got to leave it to parents to be unbiased sometimes, hahaha. 
But I completely agree. 
I adore both James, and I would love to see them in the same lakorn again one day if only possible. 
But even when I followed the Khun Chai series, I always felt that James Ma's acting in general was a tad bit better in comparison to James Jirayu. 
James Jirayu, I felt had the upperhand simply because generally speaking he was a new cute pretty boy face that people like seeing. 
As for James Ma he was cute too, but didn't stand out physically as much as James Jirayu did. 
Both are great newbie actors in general though, however, I think James Ma has it a bit better in the acting department. :) 

Yes, I'm loving his tushhhh! Hahaaha it looks nice though not to be a complete perv or anything. But if it's on my screen, I'm going to see and appreciate. Lols

I agree with what you all are saying, I'm loving Matts and James Ma's chemistry. 
I hope that after this finishes airing, more lakorn offers come in for him (aside from the current one he's going to be filming with Kim). 
I hope directers/producers see that he's a hard worker and he's someone who'll study the role to play it well like he did for Ka Badin. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OH EM GEE! This is getting so good. As mentioned before, I decided to tune in because I love love love underdog stories. Haym's story is executed perfectly. He definitely fell from the top to the bottom and now is rising back up again. He went from 0 to 100 real quick. Lol. Quoted Drake there. I felt so proud during the moment he decided to compete against the one head soldier he had fought years ago while his family was being framed. When they asked if he was Pra' Burirak's son Haym, I got goose bumps because I was just so proud of Haym. Lol. Felt like I was watching Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber. HAHA. The part where Wuji came to compete with all the other sects and they found out he was Zhang Wuji. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
LOVED IT! Ep 7 & 8 were soooooo GOOD!

@Sweet_JJ, that video you post up with James and Matt singing made me all giddy inside because James sure knows how to please his fans! He went in for that hand kiss after confirming it with his fans hahaha!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Mahalo, You were said all of what it was in my mind. I'm so in love with Hayme's role. and he is growing on me now.