[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

They're torturing us, hopefully we'll see more scenes between them next week.

I hope we get lot of scenes between them next week since we didn't get to see much in this episode but next week is so long!!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I can't believe this episode finish...

I can't wait to see Lamduan reunite with Haym. Looks good from the preview :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Looks like Bua is interested in Tun Chai (? not sure of his satus) She keeps asking why he hasn't taken any other wives besides the Moem Duangkae.

3-4 yrs go by so quickly lol

Ha. Bua sees the bracelet finally. I can't believe it wasn't sold to someone else in that whole 3 yrs. hahah

x0unerthanlater

tgamber said:
Maybe it's cursed so no one can wear it. Next week feels so long.

lol I know right. Cursed to fail in love.

Ugh, I hope Haym is the one to capture the rare precious elephant. (which he probably will)
Seems like his rise to the top is starting next week. The pace is great. They aren't dragging any of the sad stuff.

Step

Mrs James Ma

Cr aarshar

หมดตัวคุณพ่อแล้ว นี่คืออาการยิ้มพิมพ์ใจ ปลอบใจแฟนๆข้าบดินทร์ ที่เสียนำ้ตาในวันนี้ ดูกันต่อไปเรื่อยๆนะคะ เรียนดาบ เรียนช้าง เข้าป่า ลงห้วย เรียนการแสดง และต่างๆอีกมากมายแล้ว เรื่องต่อๆไปก็ไม่ได้เกี่ยวข้องอะไรกับที่เรียนมาเลยค่ะ เรียนใหม่ ฝึกใหม่เพราะละครแต่ละเรื่องตัวละครไม่เหมือนกัน เป็นนักแสดงใครว่าง่าย แต่ถ้าทำได้ ก็จะมีความสุขทั้งคนดูและคนแสดงค่ะ

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:
Since Haym's hair is long now, he'll meet Lamduan again next week! :dance1:

The pace is good! I can't wait for next week's episodes! 

Lamduan has been waiting for him all this time. She's going to be so happy.

I wonder what Bua is going to say whenever the meet again after so long. She'll probably think she's above him. Until he receives recognition and status once again.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Once convicted, are they eligible to gain the status back?
x0unerthanlater said:

Lamduan has been waiting for him all this time. She's going to be so happy.

I wonder what Bua is going to say whenever the meet again after so long. She'll probably think she's above him. Until he receives recognition and status once again.

x0unerthanlater

Step said:
Once convicted, are they eligible to gain the status back?

Since Haym wasn't the one convicted he can still gain it back. He just has to start from the very bottom. Depends on how far he wants to go too. His best bet is the military. Back in those days, everyone respects soldiers/officers.

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:
I think Bua will probably won't give him any attention, but once he regains his status, she's gonna regret it big time lol. 

All Bua wants to be is Tun Chai's mistress. She's vying for Moem #2 position.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you
x0unerthanlater said:

Since Haym wasn't the one convicted he can still gain it back. He just has to start from the very bottom. Depends on how far he wants to go too. His best bet is the military. Back in those days, everyone respects soldiers/officers.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Paa Jaew said this about KB
ข้าบดินทร์ สนุกละเมียดละไมเหลือเกิน ขอชื่นชม ผกก หนุ่ม อรรถพร เป็นตัวแทน ผกก รุ่นใหม่ที่ทำหน้าที่ได้ดีเยี่ยม ใส่ใจในทุกรายละเอียด

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Awww...When the dad died it was so sad :cry1:.

There was no james & matt scene today. Now, I have to wait a whole week for it :rain: . And, 9 years until they meet? That is so many years?...

Thanks for clarifying about the main bad guy because I was like Boy (his name right) doesn't seem bad, bad. He comes off really funny at times. Hopefully, he turns nice later on.

I'm thinking Haym won't meet Bua until he either already fell for Lamduan or regains his status.