[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Step

Mrs James Ma
NOOOOO
How long will she torture us
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Just listen to the story on YouTube and
Spoiler alert, do not open if u don't want to know

bua went into nunhood at the end after trying to do black magic to separate lamduan and haym

Listen to the story on YT means to watch the epi or is there a channel that tells the story?? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
NOOOOO
How long will she torture us

Listen to the story on YT means to watch the epi or is there a channel that tells the story?? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
There's a channel that told the story.

there's no torture if they go by the story because she was caught during the ritual

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
They might just write it in. The mv shows them having problems after marriage. I'm not even watching this weekend's eps but reading about everyone's reaction got me:
when I read about Bua

Reading about Haym's family's situation

When Lamduan continues to show her humanity and loyalty

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
They might just write it in. The mv shows them having problems after marriage. I'm not even watching this weekend's eps but reading about everyone's reaction got me:
when I read about Bua

Reading about Haym's family's situation

When Lamduan continues to show her humanity and loyalty
they did have problems after marriage but it was more due to that bad guy. Haym had to go to trial for the killings of that white dude that had his family ranks taken away. The vilads wanted to trial him on their ship (this was the story in tawee pope). Or maybe you might be talking about the problem with Bua conspiring with another bad dude who likes lamduan. They were trying to separate them. The storytelling was a short version , not in great details. I will post the links later tonight if you guys want

poobae91

sarNie Adult
So, the other guy that likes lamduan will he turn bad also?

He looks mean, but he seems so comedic and childish too. They should keep him that way though.

katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
Oh my those spoilers are so sad I'm so behind on this. Just seeing the pictures of Haym already makes me want to cry. Thank you for the spoilers and Bua geez

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@katboutt123 hi kat!!! Ohmahhgahhdd! KB is wounding everyone. Lol

@poobae Boy Chokchai? I think he'll more bad. I dislike him in these roles. I prefer him the funny roles. Something like his character in Kon Rak Luang Jai where he's trying to get the n'ek but ends up with the friend.

@ncmeowmeow it would be so good if you can! Put it under spoiler tag though. :)

@x0uner yes and yes! BUA MUST GO DOWN!

Can anyone explain to me what the situation is between the Thais and Mons? They were fighting in ep 1 (I think) but it's now more focused on Haym's family and the foreigners. How can Saiming join the Thai army if he's Mon? So confused here.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Really? That's sad to hear. I think they should've made his character turn nice towards midway. That would be awesome!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:
So, the other guy that likes lamduan will he turn bad also?

He looks mean, but he seems so comedic and childish too. They should keep him that way though.
The guy that likes lamduan hasn't shown up yet

it will be 9 years later that Haym and Lamduan will meet again.

Here is the youtube, this channel is great for those who cant seem to find the summary to read or those who understand thai but can't read it. It does tell you the ending too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oqr-ZcwElI

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Wow Bua just made a 180! Was it just me or did anyone else see that that was a bit dramatic? Her total change in character was surprising though I knew it was coming. Did I miss something in the earlier episodes that would've indicated that there was that side to her?

Can someone explain what the sentence for Hayem's family was?

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mon and Burmese were allies fighting with Thai before the English colonies during HanSaWaDi peroid. Later English colonies came and they didn't have time to fight with Thai. But some Mon thought they were close to Thai and Thai regards them as friends as well.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
beamsgirl said:
Wow Bua just made a 180! Was it just me or did anyone else see that that was a bit dramatic? Her total change in character was surprising though I knew it was coming. Did I miss something in the earlier episodes that would've indicated that there was that side to her?

Can someone explain what the sentence for Hayem's family was?

She wasn't "good" to begin. Bua is the kind of woman that marries for status and title. Haym's status was considered the best Bua could find in Bak Nam.

Haym's family was demoted to being equal to slaves. His father's crime was enough for death, but since he had provided great work and dedication for the country for so long, his crime was decreased.