[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
But Haym and his mother didn't fight with him, so why are they blamed as well?  :scratchhead2:
It is because in the olden days, the whole family falls together. If the head of the household get convicted, the whole family gets convicted too. In ancient time, usually they behead the whole family to keep someone from revenging.

Step

Mrs James Ma
That's why Haym and his mom were thrown vegetables at. I can't watch it. Nooooooooooo
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It is because in the olden days, the whole family falls together. If the head of the household get convicted, the whole family gets convicted too. In ancient time, usually they behead the whole family to keep someone from revenging.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Yep in thai I guess they would call it "Dhat Rak Torn Kon" Basically pulling it all including the roots. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Awww  :heart: ...Lamduan is so sweet and caring towards Haym.

Bua was just  :yuck: .

James looked so good in all the scenes. I can't help staring at him when he comes on hahaha.

Yes! Although, I feel sad about his family getting convicted, but the story line is finally getting to the interesting part.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I finally watched episode 3! & Eghhh, Bua's "love" for Haym is so fake(well I wouldn't say fake..but it's not sincere either)! So sad that Haym's dad got framed...  :( James fighting was awesome! For sure next episode will make me emotional...but like the rest of you gals...I believe that will spice up the storyline and make this lakorn more interesting than it already is. Love how Lamduan is worried about P'Haym :D We see Bua's true colors next episode. & Haym gets shot by a bow?!!! 

Can't wait to see more scenes between Pra'nangs too.

*OMG, the OST is soooooooo goood....I can listen to it all day long ~ Love the instrumentals they used too.... 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Bua's "love" for Haym is nothing more than liking his status. She likes him but not to the extent of supporting him and being there for him always. 

Although I can't stand seeing Haym losing his status, it does spice up the storyline, there's a lot of hardship ahead for him. I hope he won't distance himself from Lamduan because of Bua...
I agree. I hope doesn't distance himself from Lamduan and I hope he won't hurt her! I don't want to see Lamduan heartbroken

Step

Mrs James Ma
What did monk give to Haym here?  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I'm still confused, like what with the guy ( i don't know his name) having or kidnapping those girl kids?? :scratchhead2: