[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hehe I'm kind of skipping because their dialect is a little hard to understand. I watched Matt's parts though. :ghehe: It's just so hard to accept the fact that Matt's playing a younger character!! Haha. I feel bad, but I was kind of laughing during the part Matt was dancing. Hahaha. The other real dancers make Matt look like an amateur...which she is. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
I have a few questions that need answering.
In today's ep, Red soldiers are Siam Army, who are the Blue guys?
Why was Kik fighting at the Blue guy's arena? (Part where Haym and Bood are watching him fight his opponent while the blue army sat around cringing and cheering)
I think the reason why some viewers are not enjoying it is because the drama hasn't started. This coming Friday's ep will be filled with drama and hopefully rating will pick up as well as grab more viewers.
I think the blues are Mons. I'll have to go watch it again because I didn't pay attention to it much like i totally missed lamduan growing up lol. Actually I'll have to watch 1 and 2 again tonight without distractions. So brb with an answer unless someone beat me to it.

Hi arayaa, good to see you here too!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
What are Mons? Take your time.

KB's first two OSTs are on replay!! I would be the happiest person if someone would kindly sub the ost(s). :))

Okay correct me where I'm wrong:
Based on my research Bang Rajan's storyline took place before Ka Badin. BR took place during the Ayudthaya kingdom whereas KB is in the ACTUAL time where Thailand was officially Thailand. Note the historical outfits are a bit more different. Especially the guys since I haven't seen a half naked guy show up yet, excluding the scenes in the lake because they worse long trousers. Also, the Ayuthaya kingdom fell shortly after the events in BR. The king in KB is Rama III of Thailand..the current one is the 9th. Reading through each King's life and it's quite interesting especially the 8th king who died at age 20 with a bullet shot through his skull. It was neither ruled as suicide or assassination.

Hehe. Gosh historical lakorns teach and encourage us to learn.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
A few things:
- SaiMai's smile looks so force and 'in an act'
- it was weird hearing Matt call James p' lol
- i don't see chemistry between James and Matt yet but i'm glad because he isn't supposed to like her yet.
- James need to work out a bit because he looks exhausted after the fighting scenes BUT he did a really good job in the scenes though. He looks firm, just his semi heavy breathing was funny.
- his pronunciation of the R's is cute lol, you can tell he's been practicing his thais.
- love the storyline and the pace. I spoiled myself by listening to the entire tale on youtube lol

poobae91

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:

KB's first two OSTs are on replay!! I would be the happiest person if someone would kindly sub the ost(s). :))

Based on my research Bang Rajan's storyline took place before Ka Badin. BR took place during the Ayudthaya kingdom whereas KB is in the ACTUAL time where Thailand was officially Thailand. Note the historical outfits are a bit more different. Especially the guys since I haven't seen a half naked guy show up yet, excluding the scenes in the lake because they worse long trousers. Also, the Ayuthaya kingdom fell shortly after the events in BR. The king in KB is Rama III of Thailand..the current one is the 9th. Reading through each King's life and it's quite interesting especially the 8th king who died at age 20 with a bullet shot through his skull. It was neither ruled as suicide or assassination.

You should teach me the historical stuffs too hehe.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I remember reading a blog where this will have 14 eps. I don't know how to react yet but I'm more than fine with more scenes of JMatt!!

Ooh but I like a man breathing hard after he works out. It shows him putting effort. Haha. I'm sure he'll eat your heart away @Ncmeowmeow35. I know production teams don't film scene by scene but I have a feeling these early fight scenes of James were his very first for the lakorn.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@poobae91 honestly I like history for the stories behind each event but I just hate it when politics get involve which is always the case.

Is it legal to talk about the kings on here? I know that it's against the law to talk smack about the monarch in Thailand..considering were international peeps.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Jana I love BR!!! & a few people asked the question with no answer given so I was becoming a bit desperate. Haha finally it has an answer and that won't be nagging me anymore. Carry on ladies. Hehe

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:

Mons is a tribe from Burmese living mostly in the mountains. 

KB took place in the Rattanakosin era or right before Taweepop lol which is way after BR. Ayuthaya fell to the Burmese during BR then after that PraJao Taksin was able to take thailand of today but he also took back parts of laos and malaysia (which later was lost during the indochina war to preserve thailand-taweepop). It was also during this time that they changed from Siam to Thais officially but the siams have always called themselves thais.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Yayyyy! Thanks @Ncmeowmeow35 I was gonna mention Tawee Pope also but decided to drop it. Glad you did though!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol They all link somehow. Sailohit was during BR too. While BR is out in the countryside, sailohit was in the "city".  

In the "city" people had to dress appropriately but out in the "Countryside" they were still BR'ing it lol.

I can't wait to see what era Mew and Top's lakorn will be in.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Just checked that thread and wow the teaser is amazing. Cinematography looks fantastic. I didn't even know Mew and Top were working on a lakorn. Now I'm curious where their story fits in.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Lakorn teaches us history. I learn most of my Chinese because I watch Chinese Series; now I will learning more of Thai's history as more lakorn that involves history being produced.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
This thread is moving very fast. I still haven't gotten the time to watch it yet but I am very excited with all the comments here! Let's hope I manage to find the time to watch these 2 episodes by this week....

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
Can anyone translate this? Will Ka Badin not air on Friday?

มีข่าวร้ายสำหรับแฟนๆละคร ‪#‎ข้าบดินทร์‬ มาแจ้งให้ทราบค่ะ เนื่องจากวันศุกร์ที่จะถึงนี้เป็นคิวการถ่ายทอดสดของช่อง 3 ในการถ่ายทอดพิธีเปิดการแข่งขันกีฬาซีเกมส์ครั้งที่ 28 จากประเทศสิงคโปร์ ตั้งแต่เวลา 18.30-22.00 น. ซึ่งเกี่ยวเนื่องกับเวลาออกอากาศของละครข้าบดินทร์ ทั้งนี้โปรดติดตามตารางการออกอากาศละครอย่างใกล้ชิดอีกครั้งนะคะ 

https://www.facebook.com/TV3Drama/photos/a.571590842901309.1073741826.174526095941121/918689561524767/?type=1&theater
It didn't say it wont air but it did say that the sea game will be on during the scheduled air time of ka badin. They're telling the fans to stay tune on the scheduling.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
A part of me wants to keep Matt to myself and undiscovered because once her popularity grows, so will the chances of there being crazy fans that I can't communicate with. Lol. 
:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: SO TRUE!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I honestly don't pay attention to all that political stuff in the lakorn. I understand most of it but I usually just want the scene to end lol I'm refraining from FF because I want to watch every bit of KB so I can get a feel of the lakorn 100%.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i watch just about all historic/war lakorns if i like the prangs. gave this a try b/c i'm okay with matt and james. seen many of matt's lakorn and she's good. james, saw him in the jutatep series and he was okay. wasnt wow on him. he has improved and it's watchable so i'll continue. i'm sure he can grow and get better if he works hard at it. his facial expression is not quite there all the way yet. the story line is interesting so i'll continue to watch.

to me, he has such a kiddy face that is a distraction at times for me. when he's with matt you can tell there are some ages differences b/c she has that mature look. she fits better with manly looking actors. 

i cant stand the guy that likes bua too. he's so evil ugh. sad! his family will face destruction but he'll have to prove and build the family name back up.