[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
arayaa said:
Couldn't stop smiling whenever Haym & Lamduan appears on screen together >3< I need more of their scenes! Lamduan/Matt is sooooo cute! Love how she says "Khun P Haym" >_<)

I like the fact that they didn't make Haym and Lamduan a bickering couple. You can tell Lamduan absolutely adores Haym and he sees her as a younger sister (for now ;))

True! I like how Lamduan doesn't have a crush on Haym because it'd be awkward to like him when he has his romance going on with your sis, but she's loyal to him since she sees him as her Khun P and he sees her as his Nong. Their relationship is sweet.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Another OST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvCEtcrlwcs

Bua is mean to Lamduan. I cant watch her. She's irritating

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am glad that this lakorn is getting some attention. Finally a Matt's lakorn where people noticed but it's probably because due to James lol. Still, hopefully she will gain more fans because she is too talented to just be there. Just watch when she FLF air, she'll be the opposite of Lamduan

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
When I leave for the day and come back I always have to read back a few pages. lol

It's wonderful that we can all discuss the lakorn together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I am glad that this lakorn is getting some attention. Finally a Matt's lakorn where people noticed but it's probably because due to James lol. Still, hopefully she will gain more fans because she is too talented to just be there. Just watch when she FLF air, she'll be the opposite of Lamduan
Despite Boy being in there, I can't wait for it to air because of my newfound bias. Haha. I love when Matt plays feisty/sassy she totally kicks butt!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like her in those bitchy roles as well. She seemed to do it without much effort. Though, I adore her in comedies too the likes of characters in her lakorn with Rome. She was almost in her own little world in that role.  Hmmm...after Ka Badin isn't the one with Great next...then FLF and the one with Krit and Bomb? I think that's the order of it. I hope her next Pra'ek will be someone she hasn't act with yet. I don't see her acting along with the new generation as much.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Watching the lakorn makes me want to live in that time period. Something about it makes it so romantic. It seemed like they are in a different world when it once used to be how people live. The world just move and move but if I can travel time I would love to just see it once. Matt, instead of looking like Bua sister she looks like she is adopted. Girl look like she belong to one of those foreigner's couple.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wahhhh, I so agree that this thread is moving along pretty fast! I had to go back SEVERAL pages...still need to catch up, but definitely loving all these spoilers & reviews! Wahhhh, James is so fluent in ENGLISH! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I like her in those bitchy roles as well. She seemed to do it without much effort. Though, I adore her in comedies too the likes of characters in her lakorn with Rome. She was almost in her own little world in that role.  Hmmm...after Ka Badin isn't the one with Great next...then FLF and the one with Krit and Bomb? I think that's the order of it. I hope her next Pra'ek will be someone she hasn't act with yet. I don't see her acting along with the new generation as much.
Totally haha. I LOVE Lookjang the most out of Matt's characters. She's freaking awesome. Just like Anne's Alin. I thought no one else could portray such character, but Matt proved me wrong.

Crazyme

sarNie Egg
Love this :) a new fans of james he is so cute like a little baby when he smiles all the scenes are all well done and beautiful

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Crazyme said:
Love this :) a new fans of james he is so cute like a little baby when he smiles all the scenes are all well done and beautiful

Glad you could join us! James is definitely a cutie pie.  :crush:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:

Oh sorry about that! I totally forgot to put them in spoiler tags lol, I'll do it now hehe.  :facepalm:   :
Thank you my dear.

I cant wait for haym and lamduang so that i can see their chemistry. I forgot the storyline already, i'll need to go listen to the summary again on youtube.

I think they did a great job with the casting, not only for the acting but also that all 3 of them, matt james and saimai look very modern and not full thai that they flow well with each other.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I have a few questions that need answering.
In today's ep, Red soldiers are Siam Army, who are the Blue guys?
Why was Kik fighting at the Blue guy's arena? (Part where Haym and Bood are watching him fight his opponent while the blue army sat around cringing and cheering)

I think the reason why some viewers are not enjoying it is because the drama hasn't started. This coming Friday's ep will be filled with drama and hopefully rating will pick up as well as grab more viewers.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
poobae91 said:

True! I like how Lamduan doesn't have a crush on Haym because it'd be awkward to like him when he has his romance going on with your sis, but she's loyal to him since she sees him as her Khun P and he sees her as his Nong. Their relationship is sweet.

Yep, at this point Lamduan sees Haym as an older brother & simply adores him and he also looks out for her. A sweet relationship and I have no doubt it'll even be sweeter once he starts to court her >w<

---

Really like how Haym is willing to learn (knowledge is power, yo) and do the right thing. He gives his all and stands for what he believes.
Lamduan, at this point of the lakorn, is my favorite character. Behind a great man is an even greater woman, right? Love how loyal she is to Haym. She's curious, cheerful and absolutely lovely hehe

Excited to see Haym fight his way back and how his character will grow, but what I'm anticipating the most is the both of them falling in love. When and how will Haym court Lamduan and how will she react and response once her beloved Khun P starts courting her +_+ Just something about the romance in this time period that is just so sweet and gentle and oh-so-swoon-worthy for me because I'm the type that enjoys the sweet and slow forehead, cheek and hand kisses lol I'm already blushing mad red thinking about it >///<"

After listening to all the OSTs being play throughout the lakorn, I'm so in love w/ all, I can't decide which I like the best now. All have been on loop continuously ^^