[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
I thought I was the only one who felt Bua's acting makes her look sly. Haha.

Doesn't it look like she has an ulterior motive or something? lol
The actress is probably not trying to make it look like that though.

x0unerthanlater

The first scene of Matt & James and I can see their spark already.

I love it when Lamduan calls Haym, "Khun P'Haym".

Matt's voice is nice. I've always loved the sound of it. She's one of the n'eks with the best speaking voices.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Agreed! I needed more scenes between them.

When I saw the oldest sister's wedding, I thought of Haym and Lamduan's wedding. Totally can't wait to see that although it'll be in the long run.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OMG the foreign guy pissed me off so badly :rant: . I wanted to punch him!! Awww, I expected more Haym and Lamduan scenes but they had a good chemistry. Also, i think James spoken too fluent, he need abit of an asian accent so it could match during that time period. My opinion.. However, I like this episode. I can't wait for the next episode!! So long tho. :)

I wonder why was Haym crying in the preview of the next episode??? Did something happen to his mom???

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

He spoke with an Asian accent before in the previous scenes but it seems he forgot it at that scene haha. Still I enjoyed it hehe. 

It's not clear exactly why he's crying but I think it's because of one of his parents. 

AHAHAHA yeah i agree, i still like his fluent english. For me, it made him more attractive!! :coverlaf:

aww...I'm not ready for a sad scene or see Haym cry yet. :no:

x0unerthanlater

Oh no!! What we dread is about to happen in the next episode. Louang Salahart is going to find a way to frame Haym & his father. Hence the reason all those guards were surrounding Haym and his mother.

Captain Michael (Haym's teacher's husband) has been importing Opium secretly because Lady Maria is ill. But Louang Salahart (the bad guy) thinks that Captain Michael is selling it in competition. So I think that's how the bad guy is going to frame Haym & his father, as accomplices.

Overall thoughts on Ep.2: Good transition for Lamduan and Haym. I'm glad they didn't drag out these scenes. We see more of how each and every character is like. My favorite scene has got to be when Lamduan wanted to go to the ocean and looked so happy and excited. Haym's expression was disappointed because Bua couldn't go. But the look on Lamduan's face was so darn cute.

There's a lot of underhanded people. Hopefully they don't drag out Haym's punishment too long. Looking forward to episode 3.

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:
^^^^ What?! Haym's family gets framed that quick?! I'm not ready for the facial hair yet! Lol. 

It's sounds like it's gonna get good! 

Yeah, in the preview the bad guy said something like, "Both Haym and his father will feel the swords sharpness" or something along those lines. (I assume he means beheading) He's been planning to take down Haym all this time.

x0unerthanlater

Kim123 said:
^ Awww Haym's family is being framed too fast!! I'm not ready for it yet

I'm kind of glad that it's happening quickly. That just means we see more of him with Lamduan after he get released from jail.

Sweet_JJ said:

This bad guy has no life! Things are going to get really sad from now on. :(

I'm hoping it doesn't last too long. Haym better not be in jail for a whole episode. 

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Couldn't stop smiling whenever Haym & Lamduan appears on screen together >3< I need more of their scenes! Lamduan/Matt is sooooo cute! Love how she says "Khun P Haym" >_<)

I like the fact that they didn't make Haym and Lamduan a bickering couple. You can tell Lamduan absolutely adores Haym and he sees her as a younger sister (for now ;))

x0unerthanlater

chulie said:
x0unerthanlater, OMG!! YOUR SIGGIE GIF BREAKS MY HEART.

ITS FINALLY OUT!!! NEED TO FIND HD VERSION AND KEEP IT!!

I cropped it from the MV. ^_^ Waiting for the actual scene to capture a better gif.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Gosh Haym was looking for his dad's praise for speaking up in English but the man demonstrates tough love by leaving the room. Ughh how it's gonna hurt more when Haym tries to bring back the family honor back but won't make it in time for his dad. :,(
Matt carries herself so well as Lamduan. She's totally smitten by Haym. I love her and the character!!!
I can't wait for Friday to come.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Aw, I think Princess Bua and Haym are very cute too. I actually think princess Bua is very pretty and looks much younger than Matt. Interesting storyline though!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@x0uner AGREED! :dude:  Bua needs to take her smiles with her as well.
@Jana Fingers Crossed :thumbup:
I love the way he just sort of holds her, protects her from any harm.

Prepare your tear gear for Friday ladies. We gonna make it rain :rain: :rain: :rain: