[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Thanks @Mahalo

I thought Saimai might play be playing the older sister because from the teaser and/or mv it seems like Matt was not able to do much against her sister.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:

JMA is 21.

Only?! Oh goodness, soo young. Haha. He's like 4 years Matt's junior. Lets see how their chemistry is. Matt's pretty good generation chemistry from her pra'eks! HEHE.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
James looks younger than her in the scene where he is hugging her from behind. You can see how young he looked but when he's in that ugly looking beard and the wig he looks about her age...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
4 years isn't bad at all. The guy I'm talking to is about that much younger. Also Matt is pretty good with building chemistry with her praek

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's about time an older woman is paired up with a younger man. All those old Pra'eks can't have all the fun. As long as the woman is not 40 and the guy is 18 I am all good.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
It's about time an older woman is paired up with a younger man. All those old Pra'eks can't have all the fun. As long as the woman is not 40 and the guy is 18 I am all good.
so are you saying no to Anne and James? Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know about his off-cam persona, but he looks like a boy in my eyes. HAHA. I hope this character mans him up. I mean...un-boy his looks. You guys know what I mean! HAHA. It doesn't help that Matt looks older than her age either. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
That's better haha
Sweet_JJ said:
Lol Step he always gives his n'eks that "look". It's not the a lovey dovey look, it's more like admiration hehe. 

While seeing him in that interview, I was like awww and smiling from ear to ear. Even the host liked him so much. 
Sweet_JJ said:
I like that James is like that as well, I prefer him to keep that distance offset. I mean sure pose together but no need to be touchy. 

James repeatedly stated he hates the idea of being a player, that's just not him. When he learned Chai Pee is a player he didn't like the character at first lol. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
My net connection becomes slooooooooooow whenever I need it :/

I like his personal manager. She takes care of him well. For promoting his lakorn, I don't think it's as much as other daras do to theirs. KB promotion is less compared to other dramas like NNS (which is round the corner to release also)

Step

Mrs James Ma
James manager is quite strong. You know she sometimes even manages Yaya (for Nadech ;) )
I'm excited to see him on the show. He should get teased more this time lol I cant believe KB is about to release in 4 days. Where to watch it? On TV3 live?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I didn't even notice Matt & James' obvious "mixed" looks until I watched that video. People are already judging it before even watching it. I don't mind so much that they're mixed and their looks aren't traditional Thai, because what can you do? There's hardly anyone who is full Thai looking at Ch.3. Yes, I know you can find them etc... but the elders must have already seen that these two were good candidates for KB.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sweet_JJ said:
I don't get it either lol, if Poh N. can have an 18 year old girl as a love interest then Matt has every right lol. 

18? Lol that's a ginormous age gap! But then again, people like to frown upon women who date younger men, than men who date younger women.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
And that's why I won't be watching Tang Parn Kammathep. Eeeek. He's way older than Andrew in general and older when Andrew first made the lakorn. I've got the whole pervert setting. *shiver*

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am glad Matt gets to be with her first young cub lol. A girl can't have any fun without being criticized. People should judge Poh/Preem more. 18 and 40, he can be her dad if he had her young, that's how much of a difference age they are. Matt is slightly older but still believable as the couple. My girl is going to prove them wrong. She can act her behind off and at the end of the day, she's that good :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I understand the not looking the part, because I'd rather have a more Thai traditional looking pra'nang too, but eh as long as they deliver I'm fine. Matt does great in her every role, so not looking the part will not stop her! Hehe.