[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Phatman once it airs and the song is played over and over again then you will fall for it. That's how I am with almost all the Thai osts. It's like "ehh" at first then after a couple eps it'll be "turn it up turn it up!"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
@Phatman once it airs and the song is played over and over again then you will fall for it. That's how I am with almost all the Thai osts. It's like "ehh" at first then after a couple eps it'll be "turn it up turn it up!"

Haha. I'm afraid that will happen...

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
So do you guys remember seeing the scene from the mv where he walks away from Matt pissed off?? For two seconds i was like "Ohh mahh gooodddd. Why does this scene look so familiar to me??" And then it hits me: Duhh what other drama has he been in other than KCR? Lol. Anyways it reminded me of that scene when Kwan tells him she's marrying Aut and he walks away. Wahh this is our JMa!!! Our Chai Phi/Pee and now Jao Haym. (Forgot his character's name from his movie)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Jana thanks for the help for his name from the movie. :) At leat i wasnt the only one pointing out that scene. Lol. I kinda want to see him in a sadist role but then I know I'm not prepared to see him at that level yet. BUT yes a romcom is always a +1 for me.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@ Mahalo & Phatman: i felt the same for the OST when I first listened to it. I was actually expecting some traditional type of singing and then bam! Lol but I'm okay with it now though. However I hope there is more than 1 OST!

@ Jana: i feel ya! James would be such a dork in a light hearted lakorn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohh yea thats right! Haha I totally forgot. That one sounds more dramatic though.

Hrmm... James as a bada** lol oh how i can only imagine. I think if he were to get a new role the one I would really want to see is the nerdy one. I like more of the cuter type of characters.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I  like period lakorn in a way because when it comes to the loving part, the Pra'eks seemed so gentle. As if the girl, is just the most fragile thing. There's a lot of tenderness. Almost like those historical romance novels. The main guy is always an ass in the beginning but when they love, they are very gentle and the girl is one lucky...you know what lol

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ohh yeah there was a scene where they were crying in the room. Does that mean they got married but there are still problems that might pull them apart? :O

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I  like period lakorn in a way because when it comes to the loving part, the Pra'eks seemed so gentle. As if the girl, is just the most fragile thing. There's a lot of tenderness. Almost like those historical romance novels. The main guy is always an ass in the beginning but when they love, they are very gentle and the girl is one lucky...you know what lol

I agree!! They're so gentle with them that it makes my heart flutter. HEHE.