[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

Yes. Lol. In July 2013, James was confirmed in this lakorn, then for 5-6 months, while James was training in martial arts, etc., they were getting the setting, costumes, other casts ready. No one knew who the n'ek was, even James says he doesn't know he already asked a lot of times haha. Then around December, there was a picture of James smiling at a girl, but we could only see her nose show in the picture. The fans made many guesses, Mew, Bella, Preem, etc. Then soon we found out Matt was in here, then we're like ok... Lol. Then in February 2014, they started filming and finished in November 2014, and after filming they worked on the effects, editing, etc. So it's been more than five months since this finished filming. In some scenes, James is 20 and other scenes he's 21, so in some scenes he looks a little younger and the rest his actual age lol.

Wow, so much time spent on this...it better be epic. Haha.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Asdfghjkl;; The OST was so perfect! Its just so perfect I can't even describe it. I loved the part where Matt was playing blindfold with her servants and James came out of no where so she got to hug him. So adorbs! I cannot wait any longer.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ahhh that picture looks so heart wrenching sweet...hope this period lakorn can heal my Bang Rajun heart. Lol Matt and James are going to rock my boat when this air.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They seemed to have some sweet moments together. Yeah, the blindfolded scene is super cute. And of course, I always find it sexy and so darn romantic when a guy hugs a girl from behind. The part where both were crying when hugging each other and they way James' expression when the camera zoomed in on him. This is going to be a sad love story from beginning. It's a good thing...they're able to overcome it and have 2 adorable kids lol

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Haha I remember when the rumours for this lakorn first came out. First it was said to be Preem and people got confused between Preem Ranida and Prim Prima then it was said that the director revealed he wanted Mew Nittha but when interviewed, Mew said she wasn't contacted for it. Later Khun Pin uploaded that picture of the nang aek on IG with just the nose and people were guessing Bella and it unexpectedly turned out to be Matt lol. Too funny! Now that this one is almost airing, I'm warming up to James and Matt as pairing. They seem to have good chemistry based on those MVs. Don't fail me now TV Scene! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like underdog stories. Seems like James' family used to be a reputable family until his father was framed and betrayed. James will probably rebuild himself to take back his dignity and find justice for his family. Matt was the only woman who stuck by them when they hit rock bottom versus the other girl who quickly kicked him to the curb after his family lost their status.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Rais are always like that, they give up so easily and tends to look for an easy way out of life. Only to find herself running back to the Pra'ek when things are better but by then the Pra'eks will know her true color and wants nothing to do with her since he already found his one true love N'ek. This lakorn is going to be a heart wrenching one. Probably going to teach us determination and to never give up no matter how tough it may be. And the love between Matt/James will be a test as well because he's meeting her when he's pretty low and then when he starts to build himself back up, the Rai will get in between.

I can't believe we have been following his lakorn over a year now. Wow, that is so long.  And one thing I absolutely love about the OST it's all about them. It's rare to see an OST devoted to the pranangs. I still love the crying scenes when they were hugging.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Got to agree with you ladies about everything. Watching the teasers I love the way James speaks. What a great actor. He sounds as if he can actually feel the character of Haym and really get the emotions going. Oh how James has not disappointed me at all. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Omgad! Can I just say how much I love that MV because it mainly showed James-Matt scenes. All the feels! Plus, the music was beautiful. Matt's wardrobes were so pretty and her makeup was so on point.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Watched the OST a few times now...the song has this sadness in it but so sweet at the same time. It's like telling a story of struggle, heartaches and triumph.

raine123

sarNie Egg
OMG the ost looks so amazing!
although i'd prefer a little less tears but whatever lol
HYPE  :dance1:

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
So in love with the OST!!! And I know I keep saying this, but I AM SO READY FOR JAMES&MATT!!! I love love love what I see from the teasers and mv so far, so I'm can't wait to see how their love story will play out! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am glad that I can at least watch it on youtube. If it was channel 7 lakorn too much work for me to look for the lakorn

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ahhhhh greatest gift for me today. The release of the OST finally. I haven't seen the babe for so long that I cried watching Matt and James cry. Call me a crybaby but that's just how much of an effect they can bring onto me. Love love the mv.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was going to say BEAUTIFUL song!! But...not really feeling it. Haha. I like that they mixed modern music with traditional music, but for some reason this song is just a little off. The guy's voice is good, no doubt, but for this kind of music I was hoping for some not R&B voice. HAHA. IDK....maybe it's just me. My picky self. HAHA.