[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
When english sub does not even matter for this Lakorn just because when it comes on I will pretend to be an expert and just watch the whole thing raw. There is no way I will be getting behind on this one. Waiting too long for my cutie to come on screen. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Is that from lakorn or real? JMA all wet  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
Sweet_JJ said:
All of JMA's fans are like on Cloud 9 of IG because it is airing soon lol.

A BTS clip of James saving a child from drowning

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
OHOaddict said:
@phoenix81 hahaha @jana and I were born ready. We've been waiting for so long that we aged hela fast!!
Hahaha!!! @Jana had been reminding me that I have been really fortunate that I don't have to wait so long like you all and I am glad too. If not, I don't think there will be any hair left on my head coz I will be tearing them all out, out of frustration ;)

@Jana, liked that pic you posted of two grannies daydreaming of James! I think all we fans of James will be doing that too when we grow old. 

Xiongurl26 said:
When english sub does not even matter for this Lakorn just because when it comes on I will pretend to be an expert and just watch the whole thing raw. There is no way I will be getting behind on this one. Waiting too long for my cutie to come on screen. 
Yeah, Eng sub doesn't matter. I too will just watch it raw. Moreover, even with Eng sub, I will probably not notice coz I will be in my 'fangirling' mode when James come on screen :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Is JJ gay??? LOL kidding  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:
Sweet_JJ said:
Since we'll be seeing both James together, I will share some pictures of their friendship lol.

:thanks: for the gif Jana. JMa  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha the picture with the 3 of them. James gave the other girl his back...as if to say girl, that's all you're worth. And Matt, look super sweet.

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW LOVED THE TRAILER
I didnt know Matt and James look good together. OMG! JMA is such a fighter. I cant wait till May 29th. James you are tooooooooooooo good here  :rockon: 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thank you for updating! I saw those posters of those events too but I can't read Thai so it meant nothing to me >.< OH MY LORDSSSS. Was it just me that got goosebumps from watching the teaser..? Wow, it looks very intense & GOOD - I can't wait to see it :) & The OST sure sounds AWESOME!! :D 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hehhe I'm still here at the forum but I've been busy with the other threads hehe But i'm still here ^_____________^

Can and will never forget Chai Pee kaung rao. EKKKKKKKKKKKS I have a feeling I might just love Jao Haym a little more than Chai Pee.....just a tad bit more...hehhe........Chai Pee and Haym share similar traits!!! James Ma's dedication issssssss over the top! I can not applaud or praise him enough!!!