[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Step

Mrs James Ma
@040156 CLEAN! :D LOL Loved your comment hahaha :D

Well I dont really like Bomb at all but dont hate him also. The poll is stupid one. People are stupids to compare him with JMA. Bomb is definitely not the person with good character/behaviour. Just cos you have many lakorns dont make you good actor  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1: I'm becoming mad at this poll. Some have lost their minds. Smh

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Not sure what this is exactly about, but JJ and JMA have some event together on May 13 I believe it is to promote their lakorns since this lakorn and NNS will air at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL7gToN-miQ

WOOOW! 2 James together. I'm so excited!  :woot2: . I wish someday they can be brothers again. I hope they can show off their new fighting skills (With Ka Badin and Padiwarada), though I'm afraid JMa would whoop JJ's a$$ because... well, JMa fought kidnappers and gang members and the whole armada, while JJ only fought like... bandits... :facepalm:

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Ops... earlier I got the TV station mixed up thus I thought this was air by another station. Then I checked and realized it's by Channel 3. At first I was quite worried where I will be watching this lakorn. Now I am relieved!! 

Btw, James looked so good in those Ka Badin's pic that was posted in this site!! Finally, get to see James and Matt on screen!! Hope they will do a photo shoot mag or attend activities to promote this lakorn! I want to see their interaction together!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
OHOaddict said:
Ladies, everytime im on this forum i cant help myself to scream "BANG RAJAN!!!" although its not even related.
I can so understand that :) I still miss Bang Rajan very much. That was my first boran lakorn and I was so impressed. It was actually the wait for Ka BAdin that I discovered Bang Rajan.

NOW.....I AM SO SO READY FOR KA BADIN!!!