[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
The sister is so shameless. First, she didn't fight for her man. Second, she threw him away. Third, she's trying to use her sympathetic tears to her advantage. Fourth, she's trying to steal her sister's guy.

Sucks for her since James is smarter, and he found a better jewel.

@Sweet_JJ, didn't james met matt's character when they were younger or no?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
hahah...it'll be cool to see Matt as the most proper one out of the sisters. I wonder if they are going to make James struggle with his feelings before coming to term he really love Matt.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@byebye Mai na!! He needs to take it like a man (men are stupid..scratch that) he needs to be a supaburoot and kick ass. Hopefully his character will forgive Samai's decision for leaving him early in the show and also clearly shows that all he has left for her are the good feelings of an old friend. Even if she is gona tie him to the bed post and believe they still love each other, i want this gentleman to break free and make a statement, NO a monologue about not loving her anymore. I want Samai's character to know his hurt and learn to accept their places. BUT this wont happen haha. Why? Oh because nangrais are typically delusional and will probably make matt and JMA misunderstand each other :,( [this is when we, JMa's ladies, run after the crazy girl and put her in a holding cell].

byebye

sarNie OldFart
hahaha...men back then need lots of attention. James might be overwhelmed with two sisters falling in love with him so it makes harder for him to decide which one. And if the rai is very manipulative (which most are) she'll cause a lot of misunderstandings, because the Pra'ek usually listen to the rai before the N'ek. And what if Matt also has a guy that loves her and is as rai than the evil sister lol.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@byebye Matt also has a suitor.
It keeps getting more interesting.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@jana our babe's crying :( "Be strong. We're here"

I really like Samai/Saimai's (is it saimai or samai?) voice. shes not trying to be overly cute like some actresses do. She's here to work and has brought her true self to the jobsite. I like that BUT i will hate her in the lakorn haha.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Haha Na probably bought it for him as a gift but yeah i prefer his fancy chinese influenced clothings.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
What's wrong with Nadech's fashion sense? I think it is nice.

Ok i lied, yes James, stay away from your brother. Smh

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Ncmeowmeow bahahaha. Na's clothings are nice but not on him. He dresses like hes on vaca in hawaii a lot. Js.