[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

stephanie_t_3

sarNie Egg
James isn't enlisting in the military yet. From the given link, it says that he went in to delay his enlistment because he has school and lakorns to work on.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Is the military enlistment similar to S. Korea's 2 yr training? I've never heard of a thai actor enlisting in the army. Is it something all boys have to do? I remember p'Nadech went but was exempted because of his asthma? Correct me where im wrong.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@janea join the waiting crew. Some ladies, who i will not name, ahem, *wink wink*, have ditched the waiting period. No worries, they will return once the lakorn airs. tick tock Tick tock.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
janea said:
I'm looking forward to this one too... Is there a date yet? I know the weekday line up is pretty full but what about the weekend?
I hope it falls on the weekend slot because all the weekends lakorns has been horrible!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
*screaming inside when i saw chalida holding the jma sign.
He looks so peaceful and calm in the pic where he had his eyes close listening to something on the phone

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, so I know the wait is still long for us Ka Badiners (my imaginary fangirl group name LOL.) w/o an air date and everything but what are you guys most excited about this Lakorn? Like not only b/c of James but what else draws your attention to this Lakorn?? 

I think mine would have to be the fact that this kind of has a feel like Bang Rajan. I mean I 've followed this thread before Bang Rajan aired but I love like the periodic feel for this one. It seems like a Lakorn for me that would have moments where all I will do in the front of the screen is say "WOW!" the whole entire time. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think this has more a romantic feel to it. Since Matt looks like a gentle girl from a decent background and it is period. I don't think she's going to pick up her skirt and karate kick anyone. And besides, they are having kids so they'll get married sooner in the lakorn therefore more "awwww" moments lol

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Pre-BR: want JMa, ooh Matt is here too, Kik..oh i know him too, hmm looks interesting!! Dont like fighting lakorns though hmm....

Post-BR: say what?! Fighting scenes with nearly naked guys who are super appealing?!!! Im in! Brought a couple of oxygen tanks and boxes of tissues as well...wait a minute, JMa will be experiencing a couple of transitions?!! He's gona fight for his girl again?!! *fainted* this is why im still here hahaha.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Kids that look like them too!! How often does that happen. Umm like NEVER!!! Wahhh.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Or like in KCR with the scene where Ronnaphi laid Rampa down on the bed... it was just an imagination??? He better not cheat on my Matt.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@byebye *gasps* how could you even think that?!!! Haha perhaps he liked her before Matt. all im asking for is faithfulness and trust. I don't need more manwhore p'eks. lol.