[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
He does very well in action lakorn and it'll be nice to see him in a modern Lakorn as a cop ^^ Ohh boy, I would love to see them as Kawee and Narin too. There are so many roles that I would love to see them play in haha

chulie

sarNie Egg
james worked really hard. next time he had this opportunity again, i hope he would loosen up a bit more. he was quite serious compared to the other rowdy boys. It's understandable though since he's the newest one. thumbs up for efforts! :dance1:

two rumor PERIOD lakorns..... :numchuck: i know many root for him and mint to be reunited but I actually want him to stay clear right now because of her scandal/drama with the other people, thai reporters won't let it go and will continue to bother mint and in extension him about the other "two" and how it feels about this and that. and i don't really want more parties to be involved as it is.... just my two cents.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Her hair is growing out!!! but danng she does look good to me with short hair. Like donut. Was the concert any good? I dont wana watch it and be turned off so im awaiting jma fans opinion.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
awww....the pic with Matt is sweet. Her hair is growing so fast.

chulie

sarNie Egg
aww matt is so cute waving to get his attention, im glad he recognized her in the dark and grabbed the flower!

lol, the lady speaking gibberish.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Thank goodness our JMa did not act like a rockstar and ditch Matt. He was still sincere and caring even when performing. I loved it when he sort of jumped when he saw her and then ran towards her. How can one not love him? :))

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. I'm actually looking forward to this drama. THE CONCERT PICS! Gosh. I can't believe I missed this. The boys look great! Starting to like James a lot more recently.

chulie

sarNie Egg
they went to practice together...they ate together....mostly na but. yea! Lol! i enjoyed their performances the most too. yaya got my words right there "relax!"

i was so disappointed with weir and min but then they only practiced like 3 times so can't ask for much.

dariey

sarNie Adult
more i learn about james more i adore him.little hope from me for him to not involve in any koojin related but i don't mind if he got pair with same girl as long as it work.i prefer him to stand alone in making his name more successful.so i will not feel much bothersome with this koojin stuff like what happen to my other bias.. -_-

got to say matt look so beautiful here.

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
@Dariey sorry to bother but who is the couple of your profile picture?
I thought it was Yaya and Put...? ( I don't know his name but he is freaking hot..)
I thought it was them but I also thinks that it is too good to be true... I love yaya and he is so good looking so just asking..

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@MinsulYaya that is indeed our dear Yaya. The sexy beast is known as DJ Push or Puttichai. He played as pra ek in Leh Nangfah with Vill.

dariey

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

He just gets adorable as days pass, hope he keeps his good qualities and not let fame get to his head. :)

I don't mind if he doesn't have a koojin, it would be nice if he can be known for himself and not because of another pair. I would like to see him like Ken, known for himself and talents, but also has a kookwan. He reminds me of Andrew, Andrew was hot in demand, but he never paired up with the same person twice and worked with different actresses. Just hope James will keep having lakorns and doesn't take breaks lol.

got to agree.for me it'n not like an 'absolute no' for him to have koojin but just like you say i want people to go gaga and acknowledge him for his talent.my hope for other talented newbies too.i still prefer them to come clean and built their talent from themself first.

good luck for your exam..^_^ as for me i just finish my study era.gosh how i miss those time.a bitter sweet memory.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
MinsulYaya said:
Is the picture fanmade ? Where is it from? Sorry got over excited... Thanks @OHOaddict
I dont remember where but for sure they were attending some kind of event and coincidentally met.

dariey

sarNie Adult
those tears.. :teary:

o.m.g that slashing scene  :drools: .since i'm the person who born to love sword slashing from jdorama i'm going to put those under my anticipating scene.and james look cool there.

matt and james look so cute.matt so pretty...>___<

MinsulYaya said:
Is the picture fanmade ? Where is it from? Sorry got over excited... Thanks @OHOaddict

ops sorry forgot to reply..it's not fanmade,they indeed push & yaya from pantene event with mew.

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
Thanks @ Dariey @ Janajelly1 @OHaddict ...
I can't wait for Ka badin to air... I like this pair so much and it's sad that its the last day...