[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is tall...she's busy jumping from one set to another. How they can remember lines from one lakorn to another. I don't even think I can get one line right lol

Yup, Matt is funny in real life and very straight forward. She doesn't usually shy away from the truth even if sometimes it doesn't come out well. Awww.....closer and closer with this lakorn.

chulie

sarNie Egg
that just makes me sad.................. why can't i see james and matt onscreen already, mostly james because i haven't seen in a while. matt is on the roll so no pressure for the girl. lol.

chulie

sarNie Egg
awwwwww... the bed scene looks so cute and sweet. this is how it should be done. i hate the fandom of R scenes in lakorn. it's so crazy and psychotic.

LOL, it looks like the elephant is stroking James' butt!!!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahah I lkove your little captions for those picture of the bed scene Jana. LOL XD got me cracking up over here but mhm does James not look HOT or what in that suit. I cannot get over it. 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
The little girl is a cutie! Seeing James and Matt holding her is getting me more excited! :D

@janajelly: Your avatar is to die for!!! <333

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have been lurking lol....been too occupied with the football craziness that I am stuck at most of ther message boards.

I hope they have loads of sweet scenes. Matt seemed calm in here lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss this thread too! Senior year is not what I expected it to be like. So many things to do! *whew* I'm about to explode from all this stress. Thank goodness James Ma is always here for me lol. I'm getting more and more excited to see James on screen again. That cutie is going to be blowing me away. Matt is always full of surprises every time I watch her so I can't wait to see her again! Everything exciting seems to happen when school always start. Urghh su su na friends! We can all do this ^__^.
ASDFGHJKL;; about Mint and James for another lakorn! if its true I can be one happy camper. Jalida ftw! ^^