[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Who's crying? I'm not . My tear ducts are just involuntarily pouring. Really no control. Not because of Haym and Lamduan. Who am I kidding?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Step, for future references there is a screencap section where you can post the caps. When you post them in the main lakorn threads, sometimes questions get lost because there are so many pages. Just thought I'd let you know.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
minujunior said:
I don't get what crime does Haym committed to be captured? 

He's being fined by the Englishman about the case dealing with the ship. Haym "imprisoned" the Englishman and made him promise not try to sell the ship and cannons to Thailand because Thailand didn't want them. The Englishman threatened to bring the wrath of England down on Thailand.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm too busy (watching last ep) to make caps today lol. I did not know that, thanks for letting me know.
x0unerthanlater said:
Step, for future references there is a screencap section where you can post the caps. When you post them in the main lakorn threads, sometimes questions get lost because there are so many pages. Just thought I'd let you know.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Found the screencaps section finally. I dont think I'll be posting there cos I just wanted to help this thread reach close to 300. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Yay the bad guy that works for Luangsonat betrades him anf kills him. Luangsonat is gone. only 1 more to go

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Damn why does Lamduan always stop Haym from kissing her. So unfair, I wanted to see. awww They will fast forward Lamduan pregnancy

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Boo. Open ended. I'm satisfied half though. We won't see his reunion with Saiming and so on. But we got two kids and their peaceful married life so I'm content.