[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Haym will be jailed for killing an Englishman I think. Preview is confusing. Witchit says something to Hyam. Lamduan breaksdown. She's sad. I didnt get anything

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awwww, the part where he was hugging her waist is sweet and just romantic

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Idk. A man told Haym something before Lamduan and Haym had a conversation with his mom

ohh. damn it, I wasn't fully listening.

I'll watch it again tomorrow but is tomrrow really the last episode? Like there's so much to get through Luangsonat, Meun Witchit, Bua and I want to see Lamduan pregnancy stomach which i doubt we'll get to se it

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Haym will be jailed for killing an Englishman I think. Preview is confusing. Witchit says something to Hyam. Lamduan breaksdown. She's sad. I didnt get anything

Maybe Haym will be in jail for lying and kidnapping the englishman in the previous episode.
Witchit said he will make Lamduan his wife or sleep with her (something along those lines).

Step

Mrs James Ma
Did we already see 9 years leap? I want to see how Haym takes care of Lamduan in pregnancy  :bhehe:
Kim123 said:

ohh. damn it, I wasn't fully listening.

I'll watch it again tomorrow but is tomrrow really the last episode? Like there's so much to get through Luangsonat, Meun Witchit, Bua and I want to see Lamduan pregnancy stomach which i doubt we'll get to se it

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nai Witchit  :rant:  :rant:
Kim123 said:

Maybe Haym will be in jail for lying and kidnapping the englishman in the previous episode.
Witchit said he will make Lamduan his wife or sleep with her (something along those lines).

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I don't think it'll end tomorrow. So much needs to happen. Haym was jailed for what he did to English merchant before. And Muen Wichit, Luang Saoract and the English man all behind his arrest. Haym escaped by swimming but Bout said they found his body to Lamduan. Muen Wichit said he'll make his wife as his mistress.
The things Haym said to Bua were he told her he really loved her like he would never love anyone anymore but the day she broke the engagement, he was heartbroken. When he met Lamduan again, his heart was opened again hy her kindness. Day by day, they traveled together makes him love her more and more. And his heart is occupied by her only. For her asking if they could be what they used to be. He said it won't be the same no matter how much she holds onto it.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Did we already see 9 years leap? I want to see how Haym takes care of Lamduan in pregnancy  :bhehe:

I don't think we seen 9 years leap yet. Yes, want to see Haym take care of Lamduan during pregnancy and the babies after Lamduan gives birth

Kim123

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
I don't think it'll end tomorrow. So much needs to happen. Haym was jailed for what he did to English merchant before. And Muen Wichit, Luang Saoract and the English man all behind his arrest. Haym escaped by swimming but Bout said they found his body to Lamduan. Muen Wichit said he'll make his wife as his mistress.
The things Haym said to Bua were he told her he really loved her like he would never love anyone anymore but the day she broke the engagement, he was heartbroken. When he met Lamduan again, his heart was opened again hy her kindness. Day by day, they traveled together makes him love her more and more. And his heart is occupied by her only. For her asking if they could be what they used to be. He said it won't be the same no matter how much she holds onto it.

I hope it doesn't end tomorrow.
aww.. So cute what Haym said

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Haym is super cute tying his mia's sabai on his waist to remind him he needs to go back to his mia. Saiming is making fun because he has never seen it.

Step

Mrs James Ma
What is sabai?
tgamber said:
Haym is super cute tying his mia's sabai on his waist to remind him he needs to go back to his mia. Saiming is making fun because he has never seen it.