[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

artemis

sarNie Egg
lilyalana said:

i wish all the scenes between Hymn, Lamduan n Bua are where she see Hymn & Lamduan being lovely together so i can say to her "in your face Bua hahaha"
i saw one news clip of Ka Badin's BTS last night. Bua was trying to kiss Hymn's hand for helping her and Hymn quickly took back his hand. seeing that makes me had a good dream last night  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

I totally agree. The more sweet scenes between Lambduan and Haym, the better! I just can't get enough of them.  :dance1:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...there's always one black sheep in the family. Like my two sons. They are night and day. The older one is sensitive, compassionate and wants to please people. The younger one always try to get his brother in trouble the first chance he gets. He's a me first kind of person. Those that doesn't know my younger son can just look at his face and all comes to the same conclusion he's trouble lol.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
lilyalana said:

i wish all the scenes between Hymn, Lamduan n Bua are where she see Hymn & Lamduan being lovely together so i can say to her "in your face Bua hahaha"
i saw one news clip of Ka Badin's BTS last night. Bua was trying to kiss Hymn's hand for helping her and Hymn quickly took back his hand. seeing that makes me had a good dream last night  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:
Can you post the link? I wanna see now I can't wait for the real thing to air.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh the preview, I just want to slap Bua! :smack: That guy was so nice and once again she's going to break someone's heart because she wants someone higher in status. :numchuck: :arrg:

Step

Mrs James Ma
DIVORCE lol if that was possible in those times
Sweet_JJ said:
I wonder what it would've been like if she married Haym and his family lost their status, what would she do? Lol 

belleNY

sarNie Egg
My goodness! This is such a good lakorn! Matt is so beautiful and cute, and James is so handsome! This pairing is very good, both great actors. :D I'm very hooked. Can't wait for the next episode :)
Bua is just annoying me! So mean!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So if this ends with 14 episodes we have on 5 episodes left? Way too short. Anyway, since this kindustry of lakorns are doing well I wonder if channel 3 going to keep on doing one.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Bua with Haym  :scratchhead2:  is this scene already over? Did I miss something. If it's yet to come, why they are so close like this heh. Please come soon tomorrow. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:

Because elephant keepers love their elephants like their own kids. Haym was telling Pungto that it was up to her and her fellow elephants to win the battle and he also admitted that some might die. So he was apologizing that he had to ask that of her. 
Yeah !! It reminds me of epi 8 when Haym was giving food I think banana to the elephant and Pingto kept pulling him wanting more bananas and eating quickly it was sooooooooo kawai. I love the elephant keeping part and sunrise scenes it reminds me how God created us as part of the nature and not 'above' and we have to enjoy nature because one day we won't see it anymore. I found the scene when Matt was performing at night in epi 8 absolutely magical Matt was 100% in it and we can see James in Awe looking at her devotion. And before there is the parallel of Duan cheering for Haymes fighting to enter army. Matt had this mix of fear, pride, nervousness and relief through her eyes. I tell you guys thai traditional music instrument even music looks 100% like African ones I feel the connection man !! So far nicest surprise of 2015