[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you once again :)
x0unerthanlater said:

Because elephant keepers love their elephants like their own kids. Haym was telling Pungto that it was up to her and her fellow elephants to win the battle and he also admitted that some might die. So he was apologizing that he had to ask that of her. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:

Yeah, he loves her so much. It's going to be super sad tomorrow.

I hate seeing animals die.. I gonna cry so much, I can feel my eyes teary knowing Pungto will die :teary:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oh no!!!! Mae Pungto has to die Tomorrow is going to be so sad....also give me high blood pressure. Someone just kill the Bua already. She goes around like nothing happened, like she never stopped loving Hayme in fact she never loved him she only wanted the status. That @$&!# I want to kill her so bad. Why can't Bua die instead of Mae Pungto...the elephants are better than her and more useful. Found it ironic the scene when she was giving Khun Ying Chom water only when she knew Hayme was possibly climbing up the ladder but when they fell down to the very bottom she didn't even look at them. Ugh anyways I'm most looking forward to more JMatt scenes tomorrow.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Kim123 said:

I hate seeing animals die.. I gonna cry so much, I can feel my eyes teary knowing Pungto will die :teary:

Me too. I don't like seeing animals portraying death. It's so sad. Did you see how emotional Haym got when his leader asked about using the elephants as the front runners in the battle? James expressed the perfect emotion through his eyes. Like he was choked up but he couldn't say anything about it.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
preview:

Haym is promoted to "Meun" to morrow! The same level as Meun Wichit. He's slowly climbing the ladder!

Ew, Bua asking Lamduan when her and Haym got close... pfft, girl please.

Bua rejecting Khun In's proposal. Wow, what a player!

Bua sitting there admiring her bracelet... *rolls eyes* Can this girl wake up from her delusional dream.

Haym & Lamduan at the pond... <3 <3 <3

what? Bua is so delusional. why did she rejected him? isn't his status much higher than Hymn? Bua, you've missed your only chance to finally get married lol

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
The cannons today brings back so much Bang Rajun memories...can't help but tear up just a bit. The action scenes here was very smooth the effects and music all came at the right time. Everything about this is beautifully done.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:

Me too. I don't like seeing animals portraying death. It's so sad. Did you see how emotional Haym got when his leader asked about using the elephants as the front runners in the battle? James expressed the perfect emotion through his eyes. Like he was choked up but he couldn't say anything about it.

Yess i did!! Why does Pungto has to be in front?? She is still young ( I think) and she doesn't deserve to die.. I love how he cares so much about Pungto

x0unerthanlater

lilyalana said:

what? Bua is so delusional. why did she rejected him? isn't his status much higher than Hymn? Bua, you've missed your only chance to finally get married lol

Haym is the ideal perfect gentleman. When Bua finds out that Haym and Lamduan are in a relationship she's going to want to be possessive. Plus, Haym is a war hero. They are above all men.

Kim123 said:

Yess i did!! Why does Pungto has to be in front?? She is still young ( I think) and she doesn't deserve to die.. I love how he cares so much about Pungto

Pungto is in the front unfortunately because Haym is the front runner... =/

artemis

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
preview:

Haym is promoted to "Meun" to morrow! The same level as Meun Wichit. He's slowly climbing the ladder!

Ew, Bua asking Lamduan when her and Haym got close... pfft, girl please.

Bua rejecting Khun In's proposal. Wow, what a player!

Bua sitting there admiring her bracelet... *rolls eyes* Can this girl wake up from her delusional dream.

Haym & Lamduan at the pond... <3 <3 <3

Thank you so much! You're a blessing to us fans who do not understand Thai. :) 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Pungto is in the front unfortunately because Haym is the front runner... =/[/quote]

Damn, I get it. At least Plungto is happy being able to help and fight with Haym. Also she is lucky having someone nice like Haym taking care of her. She will die happily

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Dear Bua,
Can't you see he's annoyed that you come to his house? Please for the sake of Ares, stay away from our beloved war hero, Muen Haym.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:

Haym is the ideal perfect gentleman. When Bua finds out that Haym and Lamduan are in a relationship she's going to want to be possessive. Plus, Haym is a war hero. They are above all men.

i wish all the scenes between Hymn, Lamduan n Bua are where she see Hymn & Lamduan being lovely together so i can say to her "in your face Bua hahaha"
i saw one news clip of Ka Badin's BTS last night. Bua was trying to kiss Hymn's hand for helping her and Hymn quickly took back his hand. seeing that makes me had a good dream last night  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

x0unerthanlater

tgamber said:
Dear Bua,
Can't you see he's annoyed that you come to his house? Please for the sake of Ares, stay away from our beloved war hero, Muen Haym.

We're going to have to endure Bua's creepy smiles for Haym again. *shivers*

lilyalana said:

i wish all the scenes between Hymn, Lamduan n Bua are where she see Hymn & Lamduan being lovely together so i can say to her "in your face Bua hahaha"
i saw one news clip of Ka Badin's BTS last night. Bua was trying to kiss Hymn's hand for helping her and Hymn quickly took back his hand. seeing that makes me had a good dream last night  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

I hope she sees lots of lovey-dovey scenes of Haym & Lamduan.
Lol, looking forward to Haym snatching his hand back! That is going to be quite embarrassing for Bua.  :lmao3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bua has a fickle heart. Those kind of girls rarely are satisfied with what they have no matter how good of a life they have. They see others have more and they'll try to achieve that regardless of the cost.

But back in those times status is what make you important and it's such a very big part of life. I can see in a sense Bua's way of thinking. She wants to secure her place in society and that is to catch the best man of all. She forgot though that the best man sometimes has their worst moment and at times they fall to their lowest. She chose to abandoned him when he hit rock bottom and wants to be back in his life when she sees he's making a name for himself again.

Though by that time it's too late his heart found and unknowingly belong to someone else. Bua wants so much to win and have the best in life but she probably will have to settle for less or find herself a rich fool to take care of her.

x0unerthanlater

Even if Haym hadn't moved on, Bua still doesn't deserve him. You can't just want to love someone only when it suits you and then abandon them when it's an inconvenience. Whether Bua loves Haym a little or not, she definitely loves herself much more than that.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
if there are any eng sub for Ka Badin's OSTs/MVs please give the link. i also tried looking for translation for the lyrics but there were none too  :lmao:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup...she's selfish and it doesn't matter how good of a guy she has in front, the back or beside her she'll think of herself first and foremost. That is why I mentioned the girl had a fickle heart.

She probably has to be in the lowest spot of life to understand life. She just wants the up and refused to see that life can be both. She might never able to experience true love because she's always on the lookout for someone better.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Here is the translation of 1st OST mod duang jai done by x0unerthanlater
x0unerthanlater said:

Most def. tuning in! Esp. after hearing the OST. Is it just me or does the song make you want to cry too?  :teary:

I translated the lyrics in case people want to know the meaning of the song. It's so beautiful I had to share.  :crush:

หมดดวงใจ (All of My Heart) Ost.ข้าบดินทร์ | เบน ชลาทิศ

เมื่อวันที่ใจเจอกับปัญหา ไม่มีใครให้ใจพึ่งพา มีแต่แค่เธอ
On days my heart encounters problems, there is no one to lean on. There is only you.
กี่ครั้งก็มองไปเห็นเธออยู่เสมอ ไม่รักเธอคนนี้แล้วจะรักใคร
Each time I look over, I always see you. If I don't love you, who would I love?

* หมดดวงใจของฉัน พลีให้เธอคนเดียวเท่านั้น
All of my heart is sacrificed only for you.
แม้ต้องตายจากกัน รักยังคงอยู่กับเธอเรื่อยไป
Even if death do us part, my love shall still be with you always.
ต่อให้ดาวหมดแสง หรือฟ้าดินมันจะสลาย
Even if the stars lose their brightness, or the earth shatters apart;
รักที่มีต่อเธอนั้นยังอยู่ อยู่เป็นรักของเธอตลอดไป
My love for you shall still remain. Remains as your love forever.

เพราะเธอคนเดียวทำให้วันนี้ ยังมีฉันที่ยังหายใจ ยืนต่อหน้าเธอ
Because of you, today I'am still breathing. Standing here in front of you.
กี่ครั้งที่อ่อนแรงก็มีเธอเสมอ ไม่ว่าเธอจะล้าและเหนื่อยเท่าไร
No matter how many times I've become weak, I always have you.  Even while you're tired or exhausted.

lilyalana said:
if there are any eng sub for Ka Badin's OSTs/MVs please give the link. i also tried looking for translation for the lyrics but there were none too  :lmao: