[CH3] Jao Sao Pom Mai Chai Pee (Step Onward)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im excited to see this.. fon looks absolutely beautiful.. even as a ghost!!! <3 kong doesnt look bad either..

kaoleelor

sarNie Egg
This looks hilarious. Kong is tooo adorable. Fon is okay. I've not been such a fan of her stuff in the past but she is pretty and I think she is a pretty good actress and this lakorn looks good. I do intend to try to watch it. I hope that its not a flop. Can't wait!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Kong and Namfon look so cute! The lakorn seems cute but corny at the same time. I hope it won't be a dissapoinment like all other Namfon lakorns other than Yuer Marn, Jao Sao Ban Rai, and previous ones before those two.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Namfon needs to work with other companies. If she's going to stay within Step Onwards and TV Thunder, her career will go nowhere. Honestly the only lakorn I have enjoyed from her from start to end was Khun Nai Saam Salueng. Jao Sao Ban Rai was good at the start but it sucked after Por RAWRED her. The big companies need to hire her and put her in primetime.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ she's basically stuck as an evening actress.. but at least she's still n'ek for those companies.. and also, the greater scripts are given to newbies instead now :(

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^ oh well at least she's happy. She seems to not mind with her position right now according to interviews. But it's a waste for such a good actress.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Namfon needs to work with other companies. If she's going to stay within Step Onwards and TV Thunder, her career will go nowhere. Honestly the only lakorn I have enjoyed from her from start to end was Khun Nai Saam Salueng. Jao Sao Ban Rai was good at the start but it sucked after Por RAWRED her. The big companies need to hire her and put her in primetime.
Agree with you cupid candy! She has big potential, yet she got stuck with credibility issue with her company. I've never realized that Fon is prettiful, until I saw the teaser; now I can understand why Art falls for her.
As for Dr.Gay(I used to call him like that, since I first saw him on TH), okay Kong, I guess it'll be his trademark to play comical role like in this one

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
They are so cute -- seems like their will be a lot or romance scenes going on. I think Kong is cute but I want to see Fon with older praeks, lol. Like Rome for instance! My wishful thinking. But please PIN this thread! ^^

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I've always thought Kong was so cute!^^ He finally gets to be praek! YAY! :dance3: His first nang'ek is Namfon too! They're going to be such an adorable couple.
* Opening Ceremony from spicyforums *
hehe... Kong's been pr'ek before... the lakorn just wasn't good -__-" but i am EXCITED for him to get a lead role, i keep saying and wishing he gets a bigger part, his supporting roles always make him memorable! yeeeeeee :dance3: :dance1:

i love namfon :) i just wish her hair wasn't so orange, her skin tone should have chocolate brown w/ caramel highlights, if she wants lighter.... honey highlights :D but i hope this role gives Namfon a better chance with better offers :( she needs to move on up before all the newbies take over control