[CH3] Jao Gum Nai Wen (Metta and Mahaniyom) : Mario Maurer/ Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Mario saw JGNW when he was a kid so he knows what kind of challenge is in front of him. Yaya was too young lool. She will play that role like it is something new with no pressure or be influenced by Mew Lalita's performance. The chance to see Yaya reject this project are low haha. Even if she works 7days a week without resting herself because of her +25 endorsements + KKSL, that she got admitted two times at hospital (1st time they kept it quiet) because of severe allergic reactions to antibiotic, she's not that kind of actress who will pull off herself from a lakorn after being confirmed or worst, after filming loool because she's "tired" :nut:.

So here we go for Jao Gum Nai Wen with Mario & Yaya, not the kind of lakorn I expected for this hot pairing but whatever with this two worth it! :thumbup:
KKSL is only hard coz it has the northern dialect accent and she potentially had to switch up to 3-4 of her characters in just one scene that's why it was "draining" for her physically and if she's tired she mai pood lol What is she gonna do pull out then go work somewhere else? lol Only thing that took her down was the anitbiotics not the actual work load lol JGNW has mulitple characters as well but she doesn't have to play them simultaneously in one scene for the most part.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mario saw JGNW when he was a kid so he knows what kind of challenge is in front of him. Yaya was too young lool. She will play that role like it is something new with no pressure or be influenced by Mew Lalita's performance. The chance to see Yaya reject this project are low haha. Even if she works 7days a week without resting herself because of her +25 endorsements + KKSL, that she got admitted two times at hospital (1st time they kept it quiet) because of severe allergic reactions to antibiotic, she's not that kind of actress who will drop out a lakorn after being confirmed or worst, after filming loool because she's "tired" :nut:.

So here we go for Jao Gum Nai Wen with Mario & Yaya, not the kind of lakorn I expected for this hot pairing but whatever with this two worth it! :thumbup:
There’s nothing wrong if she pulls herself out of this lakorn before filming, especially if she’s too tired or exhausted. Her health should be her #1 priority as an actress in my opinion. Overworking yourself would not let you give your best acting in my opinion. Quality over quantity I guess. Besides Yaya is famous enough to the point where she can take a little break from acting for a couple of months cause she has lots of other stuff going for her.

KasyBB1

sarNie Egg
Doubt they will be able to start filming after songkran since the script is not ready and they should have acting workshop for such challenging roles. Those side characters’ stories look interesting too so hopefully Alex and Got will join the casts.

Now I’m excited for the fittings ~

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, I'm surprised Yaya is taking on another multi-lifetime drama since she just finished the one with James. But I guess it's good of her challenge herself with these two roles and new p'ek.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Thanks for all the updates guys :thumbup: Hopefully we hear more news next month.

Yaya playing in KKSL and accepting this one is like she plays at least 9 characters in only 2 lakorns HAHAHA!!! 3 generations in KKSL as twin in the 1st one with northern dialect then evil twin who reborned in 2nd gen and good twin who is this time a ghost + 3rd gen when good twin reborn lol. Then you have JGNW where she will have to play 4 characters in 4 lives where each of them are pretty dramatic lol. This is a very dark drama lakorn about kharma, no jin, no romance, only misery and pain hahaha. I would say at least she accepts challenging roles and keep trying to improve herself without doing the same roles or those easy one like "sai sai", "baewbaew" lol. But such a waste to pair this hot pairing for this kind of plot loool. Another lakorn for Yaya where she will be the center of attention whereas praek's role is not that significant? So I wonder why Mario? CH3....they finally pair the most expected pairing but put them in the most unexpected plot :risas3: Yaya is coming for AWARDS haha :thumbup:

จุติพร สหัสชาติ สมภพ สนธิ นางเกิด รำลึก และสัตตบงกช
ทั้งเจ็ดถูกวิญญาณของเด็กหญิงผู้หนึ่งชักนำให้มาพบกัน เพื่อให้ชาตบดินทร์ ผู้เป็นพ่อของเธอในอดีตชาติได้มีโอกาสชดใช้หนี้กรรมให้เสร็จสิ้น และเธอจะได้กลับมาเกิดเป็นลูกของเขากับจุติพรได้อีกครั้งหนึ่ง
แต่ทุกสิ่งกลับไม่เป็นไปตามที่คาด...
เพราะหญิง-ชายทั้งเจ็ดได้เคยก่อกรรมทำเข็ญไว้กับผู้อื่นในอดีต จึงถูก เจ้ากรรมนายเวร ตามมาทวงหนี้กรรมในชาตินี้เช่นกัน
ชาตบดินทร์จะชดใช้หนีกรรมให้กับคนทั้งเจ็ดได้หรือไม่
วิญญาณเด็กจะมีโอกาสกลับมาเกิดอีกหรือเปล่า
ทุกอย่าง...เป็นไปตามวิถีแห่งกรรม!..

️ท้าวทรงวาด สาวงามในยุคสมัยอยุธยาเป็นพระธิดาแห่งเจ้าเมืองเชียงใหม่ มีความคิดกล้าเกินหญิงไทยในสมัยนั้น เป็นคนมั่นใจในตัวเอง รักประเทศชาติ เธอถูกส่งตัวมาเพื่อสยุมพรกับเจ้าเมืองลพบุรี แต่เจ้าเมืองคิดก่อการกบฏจึงใช้เธอเป็นเหยื่อล่อใจให้ฝรั่ง ท้าวทรงวาดเกลียดฝรั่งแต่ชะตากรรมทำให้เธอพบรักกับฝรั่งลูกครึ่งจนตั้งครรภ์ซึ่งผิดจารีตประเพณีและยังเรื่องการเมืองทำให้เธอต้องประสบเคราะห์กรรมที่น่าอนาถ ...

️รัญจวน หญิงสาวไฮโซผู้ร่ำรวยเกิดในยุคสมัยรัชกาลที่ 7 เป็นคนเย่อหยิ่ง ทะนงตน ไม่รู้จักพอ ใช้ชีวิตฟุ้งเฟ้อ ทะเยอทะยาน เห็นแก่ตัวถ้าอยากได้อะไรก็ต้องเอามาเป็นของตัวเองจนได้ ไม่สนใจว่าผิดหรือถูก เธอมีความสุขอยู่ในโลกีย์ หว่านเสน่ห์ไปทั่วเพื่อให้ผู้ชายมาหลงใหล แย่งได้แม้กระทั่งสามีของเพื่อนท้ที่มีลูกอยู่แล้ว เธอทำให้ใครหลายคนต้องฆ่าตัวตาย ทั้งจากผู้ชายที่มาติดพันหรือลูกเยของชายพวกนั้น ...

️จุติพร สาวกำพร้าที่เป็นใบ้ หูหนวก เพราะช็อกจากเหตุการณ์ที่เห็นพ่อแม่ถูกฆาตกรรมต่อหน้า มีสัมผัสที่ 6 สามารถกำหนดจิตถอดกายละเอียดออกจากร่างได้และยังรู้ถึงเหตุการณ์ล่วงหน้าได้ด้วย ...

️พิณพร หญิงสาวยุค พ.ศ.2563 ที่มักฝันถึงผู้หญิงชื่อ "จุติพร" ตั้งแต่สมัยเด็ก เผลอซุ่มซ่ามกระโดดน้ำแต่หัวโขกกับขอบสระจึงสลบไป ทำให้เธอระลึกชาติในอดีต ทั้งที่เป็นทรงวาด รัญจวน หรือ จุติพร ต่อมาเธอก็ฟื้นและเจอกับหมอจนหลงรักมาแต่นั้น เป็นคนรูปร่างสวยสง่า ชาติตระกูลสูงส่ง เหมือนท้าวทรงวาด มีจริตมารยาเล็กๆ ฐานะร่ำรวย เหมือนรัญจวน และตลกหน้าตาย จิตใจดีงาม เหมือนจุติพร

cr.rightful owner

Yeah, waiting for Hua Jai Sila haha.
I can already tell that I'm gonna hate Ranjuan lol.

Haha on Mario’s with the BPSW Louis look :risas3:
I honestly thought they just photoshoped Mario's face onto Louis in BPSW :risas3:

Khun Charles erased everything lol

But this part will erase whatchu think a lakorn is lol Seriously, never in my wildest dreams will Yaya be in this torture drama lol You can't watch this guarantee. You all the way to your grandkids will have nightmares lol I can't believe this was shown on tv lol

Well damn :sad6: It's gonna take a lot for me to sit through this if they follow everything to a T, cuz I'm a scardey cat haha.

They're definitely trying to do a Bella thing with Yaya.
Lol what does this even mean???

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m happy to see Mario in a new lakorn. This would be a fresh pairing. The role is pretty dark and intense isn’t it? Hmm not sure if I can picture him and yaya in this dark role but we will see

owlcity

sarNie Egg
I am not at all familiar with this storyline but I am quite excited for the Yaya and Mario pairing. Yaya seems to fit the ancient/Boran role really well. She looks really appealing in KKSL and Im psyched after the teaser. Just hope Yaya doesn’t get stuck with too much boran lakorn so she can work on some modern lakorn with Mario in the future.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Daradaily says that they are preparing for the fitting for this lakorn.

Thank god this is still happening, I wanted this pairing for a long time and ch3 announces and cancels lakorns so much that I get frustrated.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m confused. Are they doing a lakorn tor Anne’s production or are they doing this lakorn for Nok Chadchai’s production????

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait I thought they had a lakorn with Anne? Man I wish these two were being used in another storyline!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw on dara daily that Anne is doing a Lakorn with Yaya and Mario and I don’t think it’s this lakorn. I don’t think this Lakorn is happening any time soon.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea I don’t think this lakorn is legitimate yet... Anne’s working with O and Ya next

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I saw on dara daily that Anne is doing a Lakorn with Yaya and Mario and I don’t think it’s this lakorn. I don’t think this Lakorn is happening any time soon.
Yesssss! Thank goodness. I’m happy this pairing is getting a different storyline. I’m hoping it’s something a little new for both of them. Hopefully something really raeng.