sasuke06

sarNie Adult
เจ้ากัมนายเวรร

Cast: Mario Maurer, Urassaya Sperbund, Got Jirayu

Remake of this

Will start in mid-April

cr. Harper's Baazar Thailand

Source: https://twitter.com/Datoh_12/status/1097149739382890496

OH yeah! Finally MY :thumbup: That pairing we were waiting for so long. Such a star power pairing!

Even the supporting cast are good actors. He said Got but also Alex, Alex Rendell I guess? How Nok succeeded to get all these stars together lol???!! So this gonna be a remake, a period again though .... :BangHead: why not a modern lakorn or slap kiss with this hot pairing??? But whatever Mario & Yaya will be in, I'm excited, better than nothing! Also at least this comes from a reliable source, the producer himself confirmed it, better than that one in pantip who rumoured Yaya with a Newbie loool
https://pantip.com/topic/33462196

:eek: lol

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
OH yeah! Finally MY :thumbup: That pairing we were waiting for so long. Such a star power pairing!

Even the supporting cast are good actors. He said God but also Alex, Alex Rendell I guess? How Nok succeeded to get all these stars together lol???!! So this gonna be a remake, a period again though .... :BangHead: why not a modern lakorn or slap kiss with this hot pairing??? But whatever Mario & Yaya will be in, I'm excited, better than nothing! Also at least this comes from a reliable source, the producer himself confirmed it, better than that one in pantip who rumoured Yaya with a Newbie loool

:eek: lol
Didn't even need a source for this pairing, we called it! HAHAHAHHAAH KKSL done in April supposedly and Mario is filming a movie now with a lakorn coming... + their magazine and mario suddenly following her ahhahaha but SHIT plot twist Metta... this production is a top production, if under ch7 haahhahahahaha better than plick fah tho... Nok C can bring top KF crew but please keep that scriptwriter he SUCKS.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Wow finally Yaya and Mario. But how’s the storyline and is the production good? Wish it wasn’t a remake but a new storyline. There’s a hot pair but why not a great storyline???

P.S. Is Plick Fah cancelled?

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Wow finally Yaya and Mario. But how’s the storyline and is the production good? Wish it wasn’t a remake but s new storyline. There’s a hot pair but why not a great storyline???
No, it's a good script if you like karma and sufferings ahahahhahahahaaha it's not for the lakorn watchers who want JIN. Production like I said, ch7 quailty. Metta has high quality cameras but their style is very country kinda dated and hyper masculine... tbh I don't think this production is right for this style of script... and the period scenes is at a bigger scale than this production has ever taken on... so we'll see. I should look up who is their scriptwriter coz I really hope it's not the guy who wrote KF he's BAD. He butchered his own remake lol

I don't know about PF but in this new interview, Nok C said his Gun who was the producer of PF, is helping on and off with this one but has other stuff he's working on... so the son is probably busy with his real job. PF script was still being written last year but they never had anything really going for it except Yaya said she would do it and scriptwriter but even Somrak hasn't officially approved it too... no opening dates no other cast confirmed. It's still a work in progress and I would guess that it might be on the backburner now coz of this project. Nok C wanted to work with Yaya for a long time so it's now or never and I can't see PF be considered again until they're more organized.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Didn't even need a source for this pairing, we called it! HAHAHAHHAAH KKSL done in April supposedly and Mario is filming a movie now with a lakorn coming... + their magazine and mario suddenly following her ahhahaha but SHIT plot twist Metta... this production is a top production, if under ch7 haahhahahahaha better than plick fah tho... Nok C can bring top KF crew but please keep that scriptwriter he SUCKS.
Haaa yeah he said Songkran, they will be able to start the production if everything as planned go well. First time I was excited to hear Songkran these past few weeks :risas3: But we are not in a hurry, let Yaya rest herself a little bit, she's working hard for KKSL. And yeah, why he chose that “พี่ต้อม” guy lool. They better take their time to not mess up the script na jaaa, this is what he said after all haha:

“พี่ต้อม” เป็นเรื่อง “เจ้ากรรมนายเวร” เพราะคิดว่าเป็นสไตล์ของเขา ตอนนี้ก็อยู่ในช่วงทำบท เพราะงานทีวีสำคัญอยู่ที่บท ถ้าบทสนุกยังไงคนก็ดู เพราะคนยังดูทีวีอยู่ แต่ถึงจะไม่ร้อยเปอร์เซ็นต์เหมือนเมื่อก่อน.

It's true about Mario Ya, we got some hints since a long time. That Bazar Mag, ch3 who paired them for their calendar and kept putting them together in their official website, I know they would have been the next pairing. Hands up for the pairing but sceptical with the rest loool

fresh

sarNie Adult
Is there a summary of the storyline? Wish this one could be a different storyline in modern time for Yaya and Mario pairing. Anyway at least we finally can see Yaya and Mario together. Hope it’ll be good.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Haaa yeah he said Songkran, they will be able to start the production if everything as planned go well. First time I was excited to hear Songkran these past few weeks :risas3: But we are not in a hurry, let Yaya rest herself a little bit, she's working hard for KKSL. And yeah, why he chose that “พี่ต้อม” guy lool. They better take their time to not mess up the script na jaaa, this is what he said after all haha:

“พี่ต้อม” เป็นเรื่อง “เจ้ากรรมนายเวร” เพราะคิดว่าเป็นสไตล์ของเขา ตอนนี้ก็อยู่ในช่วงทำบท เพราะงานทีวีสำคัญอยู่ที่บท ถ้าบทสนุกยังไงคนก็ดู เพราะคนยังดูทีวีอยู่ แต่ถึงจะไม่ร้อยเปอร์เซ็นต์เหมือนเมื่อก่อน.

It's true about Mario Ya, we got some hints since a long time. That Bazar Mag, ch3 who paired them for their calendar and kept putting them together in their official website, I know they would have been the next pairing. Hands up for the pairing but sceptical with the rest loool

The director... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: his movies are all ghost movies and they're not even ones I recognize, i.e popular, https://www.nangdee.com/name/f/791/ปิยะพันธุ์--ชูเพ็ชร์.html PRAY FOR THIS PRODUCTION LOL I can see why Nok C enlisted him coz the storyline is practically HORROR in some parts lol but what about the rest ahahhahahaha the original production for this kinda had a horror vibe too but the producer was also the writer and director lol it can work out lol

Whelp YAY for FINALLY Mario + YAYA project! At least it's flattering that they got cast in here coz it's a difficult type of script.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Is there a summary of the storyline? Wish this one could be a different storyline in modern time for Yaya and Mario pairing. Anyway at least we finally can see Yaya and Mario together. Hope it’ll be good.
You can probably find the summary somewhere by looking up the name but just watch the title I posted lol you'll get a sense of what this is lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Thanks @m3lhouse and @sasuke06 for information. I can't fine any summary with the title except that Jao Gum Nai Wane was good and the main couple was separated in their 1st life and together in their 2nd life.

We can only hope that everything will work out well. Yaya'll have an event tomorrow. Hope there'll be more information.
Will Got and Alex in KF be in here?
Yeah those two actors are in here. The main infos are already confirmed so Yaya won't really add much more if she were to be asked except maybe an exact date but it's def in April coz that's songkran period. When you have actual confirmations on leads, script, production and start time that's all you need... other cast can still even be cast up to when they do fittings or blessing ceremony.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

Even the supporting cast are good actors. He said God but also Alex, Alex Rendell I guess? How Nok succeeded to get all these stars together lol???!! So this gonna be a remake, a period again though .... :BangHead: why not a modern lakorn or slap kiss with this hot pairing??? But whatever Mario & Yaya will be in, I'm excited, better than nothing! Also at least this comes from a reliable source, the producer himself confirmed it, better than that one in pantip who rumoured Yaya with a Newbie loool
Well some fans wanted another MY project and maybe not what they wanted, but they'll get over it or they' ll have
to wait how many years?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Just listened to the Ost - wow the lyrics got me going :crybaby2:. They don't make them like this any more!!
Forreal. Lakorns were so damn good back then from every level, acting, script, to soundtracks.... you can watch almost all of them lol now, I'd be lucky to get 2 lakorns a year that's legit lol This is sad coz there are about 80 lakorns produced a year! Nok C better get his shit together lol this was actually a really popular and well made lakorn he has a lot to live up to. Also Yaya is the main of the leads but he's used to showcasing male characters in his lakorns so it will be interesting to see how he balances the characters. Like he really needs to not do what he does lol and actually try to do the script justice lol He onced compared Yaya to Mew before too as far as talents and personality so I can see why he cast her but then again he has a weird boner for GOD lol ahahahhahaha If you wait 5 years for Yaya but not give her screentime, might as well not waste her time ahhahahaha I will lose my shit if Mario and Yaya get shitty material... Mario was also wasted in Buang Bunjatorn even tho his character was so good :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW a new pairing!!!! Was just wondering if Mario was going to have another lakorn cause I saw he only had the one with Kim. I’m glad it’s a new pairing though!!! Wanted Mark and Yaya to pair again lol but this will be good too!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Forreal. Lakorns were so damn good back then from every level, acting, script, to soundtracks.... you can watch almost all of them lol now, I'd be lucky to get 2 lakorns a year that's legit lol This is sad coz there are about 80 lakorns produced a year! Nok C better get his shit together lol this was actually a really popular and well made lakorn he has a lot to live up to. Also Yaya is the main of the leads but he's used to showcasing male characters in his lakorns so it will be interesting to see how he balances the characters. Like he really needs to not do what he does lol and actually try to do the script justice lol He onced compared Yaya to Mew before too as far as talents and personality so I can see why he cast her but then again he has a weird boner for GOD lol ahahahhahaha If you wait 5 years for Yaya but not give her screentime, might as well not waste her time ahhahahaha I will lose my shit if Mario and Yaya get shitty material... Mario was also wasted in Buang Bunjatorn even tho his character was so good :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
OMG :risas3::risas3::risas3: "weird boner" for GOT! For real lol and if Nok likes him that much then cast him as lead in your production and don't make him supporting. I see why though, GOT has the acting chops but not the looks for a leading role. Sorry not sorry, but that's what Thai audiences want and some actor/actress just don't have it. Mew is one of the best during her reign as nang'ek so I think it's a huge compliment to be compared to her. I don't think I've seen one lakorn under Nok C.'s production and I didn't care for him as pra'ek during his days and have always wondered...what's the big deal.

I didn't finish Buang Bunjatorn as much as I wanted to see Mario & Mai, but lakorns with nang'ek or pra'ek dieing at the end are not my cup of tea. Mario is so good in some of his roles and the fact that he's so handsome is another plus. He can just stand still or walking around following nang'ek with his hand behind his back - he'll killed it! :risas3::risas3: He's just that good looking!!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
OMG :risas3::risas3::risas3: "weird boner" for GOT! For real lol and if Nok likes him that much then cast him as lead in your production and don't make him supporting. I see why though, GOT has the acting chops but not the looks for a leading role. Sorry not sorry, but that's what Thai audiences want and some actor/actress just don't have it. Mew is one of the best during her reign as nang'ek so I think it's a huge compliment to be compared to her. I don't think I've seen one lakorn under Nok C.'s production and I didn't care for him as pra'ek during his days and have always wondered...what's the big deal.

I didn't finish Buang Bunjatorn as much as I wanted to see Mario & Mai, but lakorns with nang'ek or pra'ek dieing at the end are not my cup of tea. Mario is so good in some of his roles and the fact that he's so handsome is another plus. He can just stand still or walking around following nang'ek with his hand behind his back - he'll killed it! :risas3::risas3: He's just that good looking!!!
Nok C is like the original Pong. He had some annoying ass roles but he also played more gentleman stuff too. Mew Lalita was QUEEN. I've always said Yaya should be in remakes of her lakorns but I should've been more specific lol Also I feel like Yaya is a little young for this role like save this after you marry Nadech lol Mario isn't young tho that sweet, handsome boyish face guy is 29-30 lol If they keep the same period scenes and characters, he'll look better as a white dude than Pip lol I like Mario in many of his roles he's just starred with people who aren't even in his league and just hella mismatched lol Ploy, Toey to name a few but he's a very versatile actor. A lot of fans of Yaya and Mario has said that it's so offensive they haven't starred together at this point lol They should also do a movie together they fit the market. I thought they might come together for something light or romantic but damn we got a full on karma suffering drama wtffffff lol Award bait for Mario + Yaya + Metta lol just bad timing coz KKSL ahhahahaha then what Nakee 3 lol

BBJT Broadcast version was SUCH A FAIL. 10 episodes. So boring. It was nice visually tho, Broadcast has money they can make anything look nice but it was SO zzZZzzz but his character is a nice type of lead to fall in love with.... can't fall in love with Davika's fat face eclipsing Mario's face tho lol She was SO dead in it while Mario and Punjan were acting their asses off lol

God had good material to work with in the other Metta production where he overshadowed Top too lol I believe he might have also gotten some noms for that... Nok C loves him but due to BPSW he got recognized in KF lol He was good in BPSW too but his role wasn't as big as Louis... ahhahahah I think he's good looking enough to be a lead nowadays ... he's the Asian version of Andrew Gregson lol I swear if Nok C was with ch7 he would KILL IT. He would get 20s in every lakorn ahahahhaaa he brings ch7 vibe to ch3. God audtioned with everyone during 4hjhkk casting but he didn't make it...some people get famous later in their careers :risas3::risas3::risas3: