[CH3] Jao Gum Nai Wen (Metta and Mahaniyom) : Mario Maurer/ Yaya Urassaya

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For some reason I was thinking it would go to the older generation. Maybe because Mew did this one as a more "senior" gen. The Broadcast faves, Janie and Jui already have one booked with them and Chompoo is pregnant. I could see K'Nong offering it to Noon.

I remember some parts but a lot of it is hazy. There's more than 2 lives right? I think there's the ancient one, and there's a middle one before she gets reborn deaf/mute no? The one she was sort of rai in?

Yes, there is three the ancient one which has everyone in it, then their subsequent life, I guess in a way four because the next one after Pip dies and they both reborn. I don't remember correctly but I think Pip was reborn in the same life with Mew again where she is the man stealer and she was supposed to end up with him but before they met, he was hit by a car and died? I think she was right close by to when it happened.

Another story I remember Khun Noi (Yaya Ying's) tried to steal from a temple where she was temporarily a nun and accidentally killed the monk in the attempts to escape.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I immediately thought of Pitsawat when I read the summary because of the pra'ek sacrificing the nang'ek. Plus, the boran setting and nang'ek getting revenge.

Kim isn't filming anything besides Kom Faek right now but I've kinda lost hope in her (I have faith in her abilities but not so much her luck). She keeps getting typecast in bratty roles and romcoms so I don't know how high the chances of her being in here are. I've been waiting to see something different from her so this would be interesting. Plus, she can finally act for Broadcast since other projects didn't work out in their favor in the past.

Kim just recently had her first photoshoot in traditional Thai clothes. The magazine hasn't been released yet but it'll be soon. During the Songkran celebration a couple months ago when she was interviewed about being in the Korean remake by Broadcast, she was also dressed in traditional Thai attire. And just a few days ago she also had an event where she wore a traditional Thai dress. So it could be her.
Event a few days ago

Photoshoot for Praew magazine a week or so ago

Songkran celebration a couple months ago

cr: kimmy_kimberlyofp

Reactions: Ame

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I immediately thought of Pitsawat when I read the summary because of the pra'ek sacrificing the nang'ek. Plus, the boran setting and nang'ek getting revenge.

Kim isn't filming anything besides Kom Faek right now but I've kinda lost hope in her (I have faith in her abilities but not so much her luck). She keeps getting typecast in bratty roles and romcoms so I don't know how high the chances of her being in here are. I've been waiting to see something different from her so this would be interesting. Plus, she can finally act for Broadcast since other projects didn't work out in their favor in the past.

Kim just recently had her first photoshoot in traditional Thai clothes. The magazine hasn't been released yet but it'll be soon. During the Songkran celebration a couple months ago when she was interviewed about being in the Korean remake by Broadcast, she was also dressed in traditional Thai attire. And just a few days ago she also had an event where she wore a traditional Thai dress. So it could be her.
Event a few days ago

Photoshoot for Praew magazine a week or so ago

Songkran celebration a couple months ago

cr: kimmy_kimberlyofp

Totally different because the pra'ek in this sacrificed his pregnant wife so he doesn't get tortured lol. While pra'ek in Pitsawat was kind of jerky how he sacrificed his wife, I guess you could say his cause was "slightly" more noble lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Kim looks so nice in Traditional Thai clothes! i hope its her, her roles have been so boring lately lol. But true, according to her luck I don't know if she has a chance in this.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope we get more news on this one soon. The storyline seems very interesting, so I am just hoping it will be someone I like enough to watch.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I see Noons name being linked to this. Just read all your comments and this one seems so interesting!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I see Noons name being linked to this. Just read all your comments and this one seems so interesting!!
Noon would be good, depending on who they pick as the pra'ek. Pra'ek has to be a bit older than nang'ek, I think. Since he's a psychiatrist. I don't see many people older than Noon at Ch3 =/. Ken T looks to be about similar age, though.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Lol Poh but I hope it’s not him /:

To me, Mew looks older than Pip in the lakorn/pics. I guess they could still get someone and make them look older with makeup haha idk

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Has there been any casting rumors for this yet ?.
- I was hoping for Kim but now that its been confirmed she's doing the lakorn with Mario, I guess she's out of contention since she has two lakorns lined-up now.

Andie

sarNie Egg
Noon would be good, depending on who they pick as the pra'ek. Pra'ek has to be a bit older than nang'ek, I think. Since he's a psychiatrist. I don't see many people older than Noon at Ch3 =/. Ken T looks to be about similar age, though.
What about Andrew? Any chance he'll be in this? Would love to see him pair up with Noon.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Considering the p'ek is white in the first life it would make the most sense that Andrew be cast (though haha I voted for Mark just because). Noon and Andrew would be such a good pairing. Ken Phupoom and Mark would not suit the role, Ken T maybe.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg one of my fave!!!! this lakorn gave me chills!! It's not like "boo" type of scary but more like a chilling karma don't do anything bad type of feeling. Mew was amazing in this cus all the emotions and the acting came out through her eyes, not like squinting or opening your eyes big but like soft subtle and full of emotions not weak but strong and full of secrets but understanding, a less is more type, so whoever they cast, the nang'ek must be able to do the same. Like honestly, I can't picture any new gen.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I can kind of see Bella or Mew Nittha in this role, both girls are really good with using their eyes to express emotions. Pra'ek could be anyone, he was pretty insignificant honestly lol.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
From the above comments seems like you need a skilled actress to be in the lead. I'm definitely intrigued, will be interesting to see who they give the role to.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
From the above comments seems like you need a skilled actress to be in the lead. I'm definitely intrigued, will be interesting to see who they give the role to.
You should watch it because it's a really good lakorn. Well at least I think so. Yes the nangek must be skilled cus she needs to carry the entire lakorn. I want to see the older gen in here actually. Not Chom or Janie but may Noon W or maybe even Jui. This would also be a good comeback lakorn for Aff but I'm not 100%.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thanks @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai for pointing this out! I love this lakorn so much. I rewatch it every now and then. It sort of shaped how I see things in life growing up.

P'ek didn't even know his pregnant wife was kidnapped and thrown into one of the pits.

I really admire the unconditional love n'ek had for p'ek. They better cast a good pair for this because I've been waiting for this to get remade.

Taew and Andrew... Maybe?
I could actually see Nine in this role.

N'ek has to know sign language so maybe that's why it's hard to cast someone.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol i looked through my comments and if this really will get made then now i think Bella can do it. She improved a lot but i still dont like her nah song saan look though.