[CH3] Jao Bao Kun Krua

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Anybody watching this lakorn I think it really funny NAnthalika is soo funny she soo pretty in the lakorn. Vicky is cute too

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i wanted to see it, too but i know i WILL watch it soon since my grandmother rents it all lakorns. LOL

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
You guys can see it at Buddie Media. There's uploads for episodes 1 and 2. This lakorn is very interesting. Vicky is beautiful!

junne

This lakorn is okay better than the other lakorns currently airing...Since Numpheng moved to ch3 she has been getting roles as the second nek not the main nek...When she was with ch7 she was in a lot of lakorns where she was the main nek such as dome thong and mon ruk long tuong...

jai

sarNie Elites
i noticed while she was with ch.7--------she didnt do many lakorns at all.. like seeing her onscreen she's a pretty good actress specially like her in ra biang ruk.... even not as n'ek cuz tik was too nice in that lakorn at least natalika's character had a backbone.

junne

I know...even though she's with ch3 she's not having many lakorns out either..I believe this is her second lakorn with ch3...my point was she's has been getting the second nek roles ever since she moved to ch3...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Jao Bao Kun Krua is very funny! :loool: All four characters: Pip, Job, Vicky and Numpheng portrays their roles professionally. As for Numpheng, I think her roles are more interesting and better since she switched to Channel 3. Even though she's the second nang'ek, at least she gets to perform in lakorns that makes sense and are worth watching. Plus, her co-stars make a good match with her. For instance, Numpheng and Job makes a cute couple! They are also the main characters because each one takes a huge part in this lakorn. She looks great in this lakorn, along with Vicky, Pip and Job. :wub:

roots

sarNie Hatchling
screencaps of the lakorn, not sure which eps it is.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx roots for the sc!..love vicky and natharika..and the rest of the cast..yeh its true how natharika character is always stronger even tho shes the 2nd nang ek..like in rabienrak..tik was the main nang ek but her role wasnt that strong compare to natharika..anyway..love the pairing

ben

sarNie Hatchling
With Nampeng she did have some really intresting roles with Ch 7, like the one with Kelly "sun che sara". As with her being the 2nd n'ek i think its bc there are so many new n'ek and also she has been out of the industry for awhile, i think she went into painting. Anyways, she steals the show in the lakorn, like she did in "ra bieng ruk", I mainly watched it bc of her and her and the youngest sister.