[Ch3] Jao Ban Jao Ruen (Who & Who)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow with all the guessing I found us fans are too excited this is why it fun lol...I love to know what other think too...well for me I like Aum and Ja along with Rome and Mint N for something new and Chakrit and Cherry for their reunited....how does that sound ppls
omg i was about to say that maybe Cteam Chakrit and Cherry reunion but sweet_09 u took
my words yeah I agree with your suggestion a good new change exciting stuff for 2012
A reunion of Cteam
Aum/Ja and Rome/Mint N 1st time pairing

st111

sarNie Hatchling
omg i was about to say that maybe Cteam Chakrit and Cherry reunion but sweet_09 u took
my words yeah I agree with your suggestion a good new change exciting stuff for 2012
A reunion of Cteam
Aum/Ja and Rome/Mint N 1st time pairing
I love C team...they have chemistry on the scene....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://drama.tlcthai.com/47820/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99

เรื่องย่อ เจ้าบ้านเจ้าเรือน

เมื่อ พัสกร พาเมียน้อยและลูกใหม่เข้ามาอยู่ในบ้าน แพรขาวก็ตัดสินใจ จูงหนูชมพูลูกสาวตัวน้อย ออกจากบ้านทันที เธอเช่าบ้านหลังเล็ก ซึ่งอยู่ในรั้วเดียวกับบ้านใหญ่ของนลิน เพื่อนรุ่นน้องซึ่งอยู่อาศัยกับแม่และยาย.

ไม่นานนักเธอก็ได้รู้ว่า บ้านริมคลองหลังนี้ มีเจ้าบ้านเจ้าเรือน…ไรวินทร์ คอยปกปัก เขาได้ช่วยเหลือเธอและหนูชมพูจากวิญญาณร้าย และภัยพาล ในขณะที่เธอเผชิญกับปัญหารุมเร้า แพรขาวก็เข้าไปรับรู้เรื่องราวในอดีตของไรวินทร์ เหตุผลที่เขาต้องมาติดอยู่ที่นี่ เรื่องราวของเขาทับคล้ายกับภาพทับซ้อนกับเรื่องราวของเธอ

เพราะไม่ต้องการพึงพาอดีตสามี แพรขาว รับงานพิเศษจาก ลลิต ที่ ฝั่งตรงข้ามบ้านเช่า แต่ลลิตเองก็หวังจะทำมิดีมิร้ายกับแพรขาว แต่แพรขาวก็รอดมาได้เพราะความช่วยเหลือของไรวินทร์ และสาโรจน์ ทนายความของคุณแถบทิพย์ อดีตแม่สามี แม้จะรอดจากลลิตได้ แต่เหตุการณ์ร้ายแรงยังคงมีอยู่ ด้วยผลพวงจากอดีตของไรวินทร์

นักแสดง เจ้าบ้านเจ้าเรือน

new lakorn from a novel its the Author of Ngao Prai

someone please help to translate

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this horror thrill is the same Author that wrote Ngao Prai maybe it might make you guys get so hook since ngao prai is pretty good lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn isn't with Tv Scene anymore Ch3 has pass this to P'Kai Who&Who company this project will be after Kaen Sanaeha 
Cr.drama.tlcthai.com
http://pantip.com/topic/30787937
Pra'nang is P'Aum and P'Cherry a reunion 
this will be Aum/Cherry first lakorn with P'Kai 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Woahhh! Looks like Tik got his wish of having Rita as his n'ek. Joy is in here too?? Noooo. I like her too. I'd like to see her with Tik also. 

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
tik's character is like a casanova , if I am not wrong he has 4 wifes
genre is periode + present age....

i hope of more info, too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wahh sounds like tik will be getting his wish. but 4 wives though?? and this is the first time he will be working with khun kai. should be interesting. same with rita. im thinking the rest of the wives will be someone familiar who works with khun kai before like joy

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Lol, darn! Just when I was excited to see both of them headlining a lakorn together - this is period genre with 4 wives...

tinah

sarNie Coma
well, rita hasnt played the lead role in awhile so im not surprise other top actresses would be in here too.

wait, i think there was a thread of this already?