Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cast for this lakorn
Aum Atichart,Cherry Khemupsorn,Rome Patchata,Mint Natwara,Chakrit Y,Ja Jintapar

2012 Rome and Cherry will be meeting 2 lakorn occasion
this lakorn and Plerng Boon

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The cast is obviously too good to be true. I don't believe this at all. And it's Thai wiki too, I'm almost 100% sure this is a fan request.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The cast is obviously too good to be true. I don't believe this at all. And it's Thai wiki too, I'm almost 100% sure this is a fan request.
cupid candy this isn't a fans request cos this lakorn was just listed and updated
at pantip Ch3 lakorn list for 2012 na ja

the pairing
Aum with Ja
Rome with Cherry despite the fans disappointment of Cherry been out of mook liam petch
so Tv Scene will pair Rome with Cherry

tinah

sarNie Coma
,hm, it does seem too good to be true by having 3 popular actors in the same lakorn. I'm hoping it isn't true cause I'm not feeling the nangek besides cherry. Mint makes a great nang rai after watching grgr

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't trust pantip. With Rome, Aum and Krit all in one lakorn is too good to be true. I stand tall with my statement. I don't believe this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
here is another detail info its from Aum Atichart club pantip

เจ้าบ้านเจ้าเรือน : อั้ม อธิชาติ - เชอร์รี่ เข็มอัปสร

เนื้อเรื่องเป็นไงยังไม่รู้เลย ....

แต่ที่หาข้อมูลมานะ

สำหรับเราในปีนี้นะคะ ที่อ่านแล้วประทับใจมาก

เรื่องเจ้าบ้านเจ้าเรือน ของ แก้วเก้าค่ะ จริงๆเราอ่านในสกุลไทยติดมากค่ะ เพิ่งจบรวมเล่มหมาดๆเลย เรื่องอ่านได้สนุก ตื่นเต้น เอาใจช่วยไปกับแพรขาว(นางเอก)ให้ช่วยคุณวิน(พระเอก)ให้ได้เลยค่ะ

จากคุณ : pichayaratana
เขียนเมื่อ : 28 ธ.ค. 54 12:34:23

เครดิตภาพ คุณใหม่ เสมอ
this lakorn is from a novel

they said this one is similar to Rong Kram Pee when Chakrit play as a haunting ghost
so this might be P'Aum first time playing a ghost
Aum Atichart Home Pantip

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
If ja is the girl that play with Rome in sai Soke something right or not. If right then damn I think they are not match aum with ja. Wanna see ja with Rome.omg I though they change plerng boon to n'ek chompoo it still with cherry or if just my mistake read in.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I got an info from romes manager. He said rome has 2-3 lakorn to considered. He didn't say what it is yet

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow 3 hottie in one lakorn this is too good to be true and if it is true than I'll cheer them on hahaha just like da one Ken is doing now with 4 hottie n'ke lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If ja is the girl that play with Rome in sai Soke something right or not. If right then damn I think they are not match aum with ja. Wanna see ja with Rome.omg I though they change plerng boon to n'ek chompoo it still with cherry or if just my mistake read in.
yes its Ja from Sai Soke but this one seems like she isn't pairing with P'Rome
Chompoo she's considered as nang'ek competing with Cherry but since Chompoo already confirm as n'ek for Sai See Plerng so no other choice beside Cherry for plerng boon
but things aren't finalise yet till somewhere in the middle of 2012

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
yes its Ja from Sai Soke but this one seems like she isn't pairing with P'Rome
Chompoo she's considered as nang'ek competing with Cherry but since Chompoo already confirm as n'ek for Sai See Plerng so no other choice beside Cherry for plerng boon
but things aren't finalise yet till somewhere in the middle of 2012
Wow Chompoo and Cherry competting as n'ek...I'll like to see Rome and Chompoo reunite...I do like cherry but I'm more into Chompoo...she got da skill and da beauty...Anyways we won't fund out until mid 2012...ch.3 sure love to make us wait lol...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow Chompoo and Cherry competting as n'ek...I'll like to see Rome and Chompoo reunite...I do like cherry but I'm more into Chompoo...she got da skill and da beauty...Anyways we won't fund out until mid 2012...ch.3 sure love to make us wait lol...
yeah sure Ch3 making us fans waiting and do like to change things around the last minute
bet the role of plerng boon Cherry will win the toss Chompoo can't cos of sai see plerng
its makers group as well I like Aum/Cherry/Rome but omg why the company have to be
Tv Scene again Aum having 3 lakorns in a row for tv scene pimmala,khun seuk,maya tawan
now this one makes 4 its just crazy

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
No..... A ghost story and Aum is playing it.No, I don't like.And No for the Ja girl too.I like her but I want Aum with somebody else. :) Well, nothing is confirm yet so we will see. heheh.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No..... A ghost story and Aum is playing it.No, I don't like.And No for the Ja girl too.I like her but I want Aum with somebody else. :) Well, nothing is confirm yet so we will see. heheh.
yes your right AyLove not fully confirm yet I wouldn't mind Aum as a ghost its a new
thing we haven't seen yeah I'm not fond of Ja too but I like Rome/Cherry pair

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yes your right AyLove not fully confirm yet I wouldn't mind Aum as a ghost its a new
thing we haven't seen yeah I'm not fond of Ja too but I like Rome/Cherry pair
Yeah. Cherry/Rome pair it okay to me. But Ja/Aum is a no to me. Plus, you know me from previous lakorn thread i'm not a fan of these kinds of lakorn.ha. but it will be interesting for Aum to play as one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just want to share hot pictures of P'Rome and P'Cherry this isn't from this lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
latest info the Author/Writer/Publisher is the same person that wrote the
Ngao Prai 'Spirit Blaze' novel
so that means this lakorn is a Romantic Drama/Horror Thrill Mystery