[Ch3] Jao Ban Jao Ruen (Who & Who)

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I watched it too... For now it still the present time... I'm waiting for past time... BTW i loved the kid who play Chompoo..

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah Chompoo is adorable. And Tik and her are so cute together. I think I'd be fine with just watching Rawin play surrogate dad to Chompoo all day long.

I like the theme song too. The writer said it's supposed to be Rawin's POV when he met Plae Kao. It's pretty romantic.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Oooooooo so excited for next week's episodes, darn it I can't wait!

I feel bad for Joy, she's always crying and chasing after Tik, especially after him arguing with his dad about abandoning his mom like that, tsk tsk tsk.  Looks like he's gonna neglect her a lot.  I can't wait to know her story and how she ended up in that situation.

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
[SIZE=10.5pt]OMG! What a good lakorn so far. Chompoo is such a kid little girl. One day she gonna grow up and be a nang'ek.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I love spoiler! So anyone with spoiler please spoils it for me. LOL! I wonder how Tik and Rita character will be together. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I like how they make Raiwan as a guardian angel. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]My only wish was that it would have been a weekend lakorn. So I can watch the live steaming. Can't wait for next week episode. Tik and Rita look hot together. It only took them long enough to make them a couple. I am like drooling all over Art. Namfon is looking beautiful.[/SIZE]

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Hahahaha.... Tbh I only watch the scene where Chompoo appears... Other than that I play with my cat..... The way where Tik play the swing with Chompoo really reminds me of my childhood days where I play with unseen things.....

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, this lakorn is so similiar to Beauty and the Beast (French version 2014), the curse, the red rose, the beast was imprisoned in the castle, the beast had a wife, a son and many lovers, he inadvertently killed his wife that was where her father cursed him, his dead wife always watching/stalking Belle from afar, the beast gave Belle a ruby magic charm necklace to protect her from harm cuz his power was in it, Belle dreamt about the beast's past life everynite and then with a scene where Belle was dancing with the beast too, and the evil magic guy, at the end the beast was killed by the evil magic guy, Belle was crying so hard like there was no tomorrow then she was trying to commit suicide to be with the beast and her blood dropped on his body then the curse got broken because of her innocent/pure love for the beast versus Thai version where Tik's past life as a cold hearted guy/player, the curse, the white rose, imprisoned in the house, an evil guy/the spa guy, Tik gave Rita a white rose to protect her from harm, and Rita's gonna dream about Tik' past life upcoming episodes and the dance scene in the past. Wondering how is this lakorn gonna end.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
This lakorn draws me in to it so much. I think it has an ok storyline, but the leads won't end up with each other right because he's already gone?

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xSnCi8Meuc

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Really i'm only interested in the background story. I wish they show more of Joy without her siting in a corner crying. I understand the gist of it but come on. Why can't they just make a lakorn were there telling the story without all these other fillers.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
It's probably just me that I lost my interest of this drama?  Too sad, I used to love and like all of Tik lakorn from the past, but it's kind of boring to watch this one. Sorry.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
DaoRisa said:
It's probably just me that I lost my interest of this drama?  Too sad, I used to love and like all of Tik lakorn from the past, but it's kind of boring to watch this one. Sorry.

I feel the same, I've also lost interest but its feels like there missing some parts here and there. I'm am bother that they have Joy stuck in that room crying her eyes out while she sits in that corner and looks out the window. I hate how the story is progressing, its slow and draggy and they have unnecessary scenes in here. I wish I could direct it for them. This lakorn really wastes Tik, Rita, and Joy's as the leads. I was really hoping for a good lakorn out of this one because it seemed interesting at first and because of the leads. It has been a long time since Rita has been lead and Joy included. Its really a shame.