[Ch3] Jao Ban Jao Ruen (Who & Who)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
When Tik and Rita were together with Ann in "Forget me not"? or something like this, always hope one day Tik and her will be pair up.....and then my dream come true, but hey...they pair up with the boring lakorn.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
honeslty why tik mostly gets a boring or flop lakorns :rant: .... man he has damn good- looking face :woot2:  and he is good at acting . but his choice of lakorns are damn worse :cry:

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i guess i'm the only one that's enjoying this lakorn.  haha i love the scenes of rita and tik together.  when rita's character isn't in a scene with tik's character, i actually don't really care for those.  i find the characters are so cute together.  I'm sure joy's character is going to show up more now cause the little girl and rita had come into contact with her.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Joy said:
i guess i'm the only one that's enjoying this lakorn.  haha i love the scenes of rita and tik together.  when rita's character isn't in a scene with tik's character, i actually don't really care for those.  i find the characters are so cute together.  I'm sure joy's character is going to show up more now cause the little girl and rita had come into contact with her.
I was enjoying it at first, but now in my opinion, it is dragging. I still watch it though because Rita have not been on tv for a while. Little Jenna plays her character very good!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok, now that the forum is back lol. Did anyone notice in the scene after Raiwin's dad and his aunt go back to the city, and ask if they can live in the house. After they get into a fight and his dad leaves.. he drives away in a modern day car? LOL.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, now that the forum is back lol. Did anyone notice in the scene after Raiwin's dad and his aunt go back to the city, and ask if they can live in the house. After they get into a fight and his dad leaves.. he drives away in a modern day car? LOL.
I just went back to watch that scene and Omg that's so funny XD It looks like a buggy, but definitely not an outdated one.o_O

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Anyone else find that Raiwin is beyond redemption at this point? I don't understand why he has to treat Seenuan so badly. I understand he doesn't love her, but treating her like a second class human when he CHOOSE to marry her. It's not like she knew the reason why they were getting married. Ergh jerkbag. I pity Sinuan so much she is such a good person who would have been an amazing wife to someone who valued her, but instead she got stuck with douchey Raiwin. Also, I don't understand Raiwin's mother. She out of all people should understand what it feels like to be opressed, but yet she is forcing Sinuan to be what she was in her own marriage.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I feel bad for her also. I think even after death Raiwin is still the same. The way I see it he doesn't have any emotions towards Seenuan in the present life either and he's supposedly p'ek. I really dislike Tik's character, he only treats the ppl he loves with kindness, that goes the same to Rita's character. He falls in love with her the second her sees her, he wants to help her, he wants her to know his life, how he lived, how unsatisfying his life was, and how unhappy his marriage was. Raiwin should of suffer more than this, just like his father but he didn't. As long as I've watch this lakorn, the only thing that make me think Raiwin's only regret is not being a better father other than that, he isn't a man worthy of anything. I find it so hard to believe that Raiwin's only sin was being stuck as a guardian....while we see good ppl like Seenuan suffering so much but she becomes an torturous ghost instead. I mean I understand that one of the reasons is because she maybe lost her child, I'm assuming that her baby was either taken away from her or it died, that she held such a grudge to become a vengeful ghost and blames it all on Raiwin.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
k, we're at episode 11 and no climax yet of why joy is stuck there...
it's kinda getting nowhere and he has yet to finish his story. i'm sure they will rush the ending...

msttgc

sarNie Egg
Did you guys watch it without english subs? Cus i'm so late right now, I'm on ep 2 because those are the only two episodes i can find with subtitles. :(

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Did you guys watch it without english subs? Cus i'm so late right now, I'm on ep 2 because those are the only two episodes i can find with subtitles. :(
Yeah, when I was watching it, I watched from Ch3's YouTube channel. There is no English subs though.

msttgc

sarNie Egg
Yeah, when I was watching it, I watched from Ch3's YouTube channel. There is no English subs though.
Oh okay, cus i was watching it with english subtitles and the subbers are still working on it so there's only 2 episodes that was subbed. I tried to stop myself from watching it "raw" since i might not go back and watch it again when the subs come out. But who knows, i might just go ahead and skim through the other episodes :sisi1

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Oh okay, cus i was watching it with english subtitles and the subbers are still working on it so there's only 2 episodes that was subbed. I tried to stop myself from watching it "raw" since i might not go back and watch it again when the subs come out. But who knows, i might just go ahead and skim through the other episodes :sisi1
That's exactly what I used to do:D, and that eventually led me to watching no subs. I started no subs last year and I'm understanding the storyline pretty good. It gets easier as you keep on watching with no subs.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
man this lakorn makes me mad, i feel so sad for Seenaun, crying my eyes out for her. Dang it i hope Malathe?? not sure how to spell her name, i hope she gets punish real bad and get beat up and stuff, i wish her the worse...man i've never wish for character to suffer so bad before maybe its just this lakorn it makes me no negative. Rawin deserves the stuff coming for him also.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I feel so sorry for JOy's charator the most. That's so sad. Her mother in law passed and her daughter too and then her husband divorced her right after. Fai's charator is such a skank and gold digger.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
This kind of reminds me of the monk's lessons in Gam lai Mat. Seenuan is stuck there because she can't let go and have forgiveness...her anger holds her there. Raiwin is paying for his sins being stuck there but protects the family so he earns merit and he can't get reborn. The last couple of episodes explains a lot. When someone you love doesn't love you and leaves, you can either keep you either move on or hold a grudge. Raiwin said he left because he wasn't good enough for Seenuan. I feel bad for Seenuan, but she needs to let go so that her spirit can find peace and be reborn.

It was bitter sweet when Seenuan accused Raiwin of falling for Rita and he said he did like Rita and that if Rita had been alive in their time, she would have been the last for him.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Even though they got a happy ending i wasn't satisfy with this lakorn at all. overall i didn't like this lakorn although i watched it till the end. i wish they had analyze this lakorn a little better and had a better overall story.....idk how I should feel about the ending of this lakorn, after watching the last episode it made me even madder. it so frustrating....also I wanted them to tell us about what happen to malathe but i guess not I'm happy this lakorn finally ended anyways so I'm guessing Kim and James lakorn is replacing this one, it would be more satisfying seeing how its a remake of one of my favorite lakorns

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Even though they got a happy ending i wasn't satisfy with this lakorn at all. overall i didn't like this lakorn although i watched it till the end. i wish they had analyze this lakorn a little better and had a better overall story.....idk how I should feel about the ending of this lakorn, after watching the last episode it made me even madder. it so frustrating....also I wanted them to tell us about what happen to malathe but i guess not I'm happy this lakorn finally ended anyways so I'm guessing Kim and James lakorn is replacing this one, it would be more satisfying seeing how its a remake of one of my favorite lakorns
I have the same feeling. I like Tik a lot, but not in this Lakorn. I can't wait for tomorrow when KimJa Lakorn air...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I enjoyed this lakorn. Life lesson lakorns are always good to me. I thought it had a Tae Pang Gorn air to it and surprisingly it is from the same novelist. Weird how we have an unredeemable p'ek who is unapologetic about his actions and remains arrogant about it yet I am so sucked into this lakorn. I wish it didn't end up being a love story between him and Praekao, it just didn't seem fair for him to get a second chance at love and go be reborn with her after all that he has done. He needs to spend a few lifetimes suffering alone. The ending made me sad and mad somehow, I didn't like how Prae dies and goes to be with him. I really wanted her to love Saroj or even redeem Korn and have her go back to him but nooo I get freaking womanizer Win. Nonetheless I still liked how the story was told.

Raiwin is ice cold. I can understand not loving Seenuan but at least show her some respect. The part where he jerks his arm away at the funeral as she is crying is horrible, even at his freaking daughter's pyre he won't even help out the woman that gave birth to your child who fainted. There are tons of p'eks that don't love n'rai but are always compassionate to them. Here is a wife who has never done anything to you but you hate her simply because you don't love her.

Praekao. She's a little too saintly and stupid at times it is frustrating. I hated the Lalit spa subplot. I mean the whole thing is people warning her not to go and every time she's like "I know what I'm doing" multiple times. I thought this subplot was unnecessary but I guess it was a chance to get Win close to her and show their "epic love story" (insert sarcasm). While I liked the lakorn, I didn't like the supposed love between Win and Prae, it would have been better if he was just a guardian and nothing else.

The kid. For someone who shows that they love their dad in the beginning and Korn seeming like he was a pretty good dad before the separation, why the hell is she not sad that her dad just died. I get that he tried to kidnap her a couple times but I'm sure there were more moments where he was a loving dad. It's like the writers forgot that they were father and daughter. I thought his ghost would have at least told Prae to take care of their daughter but nothing. I'm sure it's not because Korn is that selfish, he obviously loves his daughter since he thought the house she was in wasn't good enough and he wanted to get her something better. I wish they made Korn redeem himself and realize how much everyone around him loves him rather than killing him off.