[Ch3] Hua Jai Patapee (Tv Scene)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Varnvarn posted up on IG that they're finished shooting, but I'm not sure when this will air? Do they even have a teaser out yet?? Anyway, I'll be waiting for this Lakorn with you ladies! To be honest, I'm a Mike girl and his acting has really improved throughout the years so I'm anxious to see him in this one! I noticed that Arthur and Varnvarn are going to be in here too!! Omg, I wish Arthur and Varnvarn are given more roles in the future!!!

more pics of the cast -

Pic cr: Sweetvarnvarn, yammatira,kon9, pin21yrs,

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I am not a fan of Mike but I like him in Full House a lot. I find his acting solid and stable which brought be to Rak Boon which I loved so much. I am anticipating this lakorn and Maya Nang Fah. Hopefully there is eng sub for both lakorns!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
preetam said:
Por is too old for underaged Yam
though his old for her but he still has the youthful looks 
they're not bad comparing to P'Poh&Preem they are like father and daughter 

Yam she has the mature looks and attitude which matches P'PorT despite their huge age gap they actually looks cute

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
though his old for her but he still has the youthful looks 
they're not bad comparing to P'Poh&Preem they are like father and daughter 

Yam she has the mature looks and attitude which matches P'PorT despite their huge age gap they actually looks cute
Still cringe worthy :/

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wasn't really feeling this lakorn originally but the teaser makes me curious, it actually seems like an interesting lakorn 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Teaser 2..Gosh CH3 steps up their game, even upload the teaser in official channel
Yam is so gorgeous in here, PorT&Yam look good together and Mike&Saimai's story seems so interesting..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJNXdS9jhqQ

cre: tv3official

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I hope Mike's international fan would be subbed this oneee..
The action seems so amazing, the plot is so fresh too

OST.
Yam is so cool in this one ♥ I'm glad she going with different character each time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nh22AuNCLs&feature=youtu.be

cre: CH3 Soundtrack Official