CH3 Hot Praeks of 2011

Who's your favorite?

• Total voters

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought it was interesting how CH3 had Mark, Nadech, Mario, Boy, and Pope featured in the beginning of this clip b/c they're all my fav. actors. :p However, at the moment I'm having a major "Pope Crush", muaha.

cecilia

Staff member
yeah! nadech! -- I'M ACTUALLY looking forward to this summer slot -- so many of them to drool over lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah! nadech! -- I'M ACTUALLY looking forward to this summer slot -- so many of them to drool over lol
u guys will see the next slot in summer but i will be winter. My vote goes to
Barry Nadech and Pope Thanawat :cheer:

tinah

sarNie Coma
this year might be Pope cause it looks like ch3 is trying to promote him to be the next "it" thing. he resembles captain :cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
not just Captain my opinion he also resemble Ken T and Great W its his killing smile on
his facial.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech Kugimiya !!!! Can't wait for Game Rai Game Ruk...

Second vote (if i had the option) would definitely go to Pope Thanawat. He was so adorable on Ratree Samosorn can wait to see him in Tawan Duerd and Game Rai Game Ruk.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
My vote goes to Nadech. Nadech is the one I adore. Although, I like the other guys too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
how cool, all of them have votes while Nadech is 16 lol

Boy Pakorn (6 votes [15.00%] - View)

Mark Prin (6 votes [15.00%] - View)

Mario Maurer (6 votes [15.00%] - View)

Voted Nadech Kugimiya (16 votes [40.00%] - View)

Pope Thanawat (6 votes [15.00%] - View)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Nadech and Pope.

Pope is starting off well and is really a charming guy (watch ratreesamosorn lol). I find him more attractive due to his personality.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech all the way. Never heard or seen any of Pope's work so I can't say anything about him. Not a big fan of Mark, Boy, or Mario much. Maybe I'll change my mind one day but for now, Nadech is the only ch3 actor I like.