[Ch3] Hong Sabud Lai (Tv Scene)

fanny

sarNie Adult
For some reason Im excited for Kwan and the cop couple lol. I want some sweet scene between Por and Janie. Love Alex and Grace.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I finished watching yesterday episode just a couple of hours ago and man, was that episode intense!
So many killing. Gosh. I think this is Tah most meanest character ever. Can't stand him.

on the other hand,this is a great lakorn so far. Lovig it.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I dont feel the chemistry of pra'nang but still LOVE the drama. Never missed any Janie's lakorn!!
Siwat - wish he stood up and push that skinny biatch away....common dude... Tell her straight out not letting her have hopes
Vy (Alex) - sorry I fast forward all your scene... U look like a 15 year old... Never watch your drama except this one only bcus for Janie
Robin - enjoyed his comedian... Somehow I'm not fond with your action scene... But still like your acting
Nay (Janie) - I always keep my eyes out for your hair style, clothing, shoes, makeup. I want you to see you slap that biatch

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
How good is this lakorn??? Idk I don't heard much about this lakorn so yeah tat wat stop me from coming here lol!!! How is da "Chemistry" between Janie & Por???

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I think this is a good lakorn so far and it is not because I'm a BIG FAN of Janie,which I am,but this is a good one.You
should tried to watch it. ^^ I love her outfit in here. It's really really pretty and nice.Por is so cute and funny!
The storyline is good which make the pace not slow or boring. The only character who i despite the most is Tah's
character.He's just so stupid,annoy,and mean! He's like killing people from left to right.Also,another one is the girl
who is playing as the one who have a thing for Art's character. She's just shameless;maybe it's b/c Art's dad and her uncle
both want them to have a "thing" that's probably why she doesn't give a damn. The chemistry so far for the pra'nang is okay.
There haven't been any "oh, i think i like you" feelings yet but there have been some "accidentally stares" and
"feeling of being worried for one another". Overall,so far so good for me. That's my thoughts and feelings so far.hahha

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really like this lakorn too. The good thing about this lakorn is that nang'ek and pra'eks character is not annoying and dumb.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
always love to read your coments AyLove ! wat u described is so accurate. art is pushing his janie to por, janie has been disappointed 2 many times by him !! i love janieandpor :=) otherwise art is so gentlemanly & gentle 2 janie..love this lakorn so far, story line is so intense...janie has 2 cuties here !

tikaff

sarNie Egg
the ost is super awesome, especially by ABNormal and da duet wif the female singer, if only i knew the lyrics in eng! anyway still love da ost alot.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
aww today episode was sweet and sad.. you see the story behing Por and his previous gf... then the accidental stare between Por and Janie.. finally some sweet scene between them can you can somehow feel the crush between them.. love it because we know it's forbiddin but they're slowly realizing they are happy when they're together.. can't wait for tomorrow's episode.. kind of funny it's janie's character birthday scene and the funny thing is tomorrow 9/11 is her actual birthday in real life ^_^.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ o m g,seriously! Wow, what a coincident having her character b-day be on her real b-day.heheh.
I haven't watch today episode yet. I was still doing hwk that was due tonight.ha. Just got done w/ them.

Anyway,haha. thanks Tikakk. :)

I also love the ost too.I'm not sure if anyone posted the MV of the ost yet but i;ll just post it.^^

I can't wait until they go back to France,which they better do go back there.hahah,

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
ooh i love the ost too. i haven't found any catchy lakorn song lately except for this and maybe lydia's for ching nang.

well, which janie lakorn ISN'T good right? maybe not the best, but still watchable. the chemistry is not the best but it's alright. i just wish there were more romantic scenes between the pra'nang. so far there's not really much. i could care less about the other folks. i like alex but he does look like a kid lol. never would have known he's in his 20s if i didn't read about it. the other good thing also is that there is not many annoying peepz besides those mentioned above in which i ff anyway lol

there is not many good lakorns atm sucks. i wonder what is taking ken's slot on wed/thurs?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn is so good keeps getting better and better Por N and Janie is so cute when they bicker episode 9 will see romance moment develop between Janie and Por

tikaff

sarNie Egg
agree wif u Alice that lakorn is v good, janie and por's love is building up, love their cute scene together, is it just me - janie seems to love por more but just isnt or unable to reveal yet...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
agree wif u Alice that lakorn is v good, janie and por's love is building up, love their cute scene together, is it just me - janie seems to love por more but just isnt or unable to reveal yet...
i think Janie she's before Por having the crush feeling but she just doesn't know when it started

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg... Poh play the scene his gf died so naturally great. look like his whole world has collapsed, look so hurt like his heart has shatter into pieces like he gonna died along with her. 2 thumbs up! made me cried along with him. such heart breaking scene T_T
Poh and Janie look cute together, have good chemistry. should have more cute scenes of them though. love p'ek's character so understanding,caring,sweet to n'ek. love their relationship so cute, like start off she's his boss, they became close and then bonded and fell in love without they realizing it and when it happen. it's cute he like to call her "jao nai".

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Siwat is getting on my nerve. He can't stand up for himself. I don't understand why he can't just tell that girl he can't go dinner with her. He have no balls. So annoying. I love Poh's character in here. He is so sweet and supportive of Janie.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Siwat is getting on my nerve. He can't stand up for himself. I don't understand why he can't just tell that girl he can't go dinner with her. He have no balls. So annoying. I love Poh's character in here. He is so sweet and supportive of Janie.
me too Siwat is annoying

tikaff

sarNie Egg
por is so sexy in epi 9.8, at the same time lonely and sad when he had to leave janie (scene where janie bought pastries 4 him after outing wif art), so sad....he definitely starts to feel for janie now. being such a close up & quiet guy, its really a big deal 4 him 2 reveal his gf 2 janie. i really 1 janie and por 2 be an item, they have so much chemistry and janie is always hapi & smiling, even doing simple things wif por. <3 janie/por