[Ch3] Hong Sabud Lai (Tv Scene)

tikaff

sarNie Egg
janie is beautiful but sad, por is v cute & art dapper. cant wait 2 c how the story develops & da triangle, awww

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I've already post this on page 21 before you say I always double post now its your turn so funny
hmmm revenge post ay................well i don't check old pages like you don't check pages, we're even.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn is so damn good Tv Scene improving alot and Janie/Por N is a good match love this episode how they went to look for a house then the real estate girl said
Janie and Por they're couple that just got married so cute how they argue

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Hahah. Funny. I haven't watch today episode yet. I think I'm going to fall behind this week. I haven't watch the others lakorn
too. I'm behind again which is not good. sad. I don't like being behind on these on air lakorns especially when I really really
like my pra'ek and nang'ek too.

c: as tagged

I d k if anyone post this one up yet. I think i seen it before but still unsure. oh well, it's a good photo though.ahha

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
love this lakorn..but what I don't get is why would you move into the house that the bad guys are in control off.. i mean aren't you putting yourself and that family in harms way? I mean during the flash backs it seems as if they're prisoners in their own home.. so yeah..doesn't make sense... oh well. but that scene between the Kwans Mom and Janie.. oo almost had me in tears.. what a show down.

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
i love janies mini crossbody bag with the cheetah print...how can I know where she got that? lol. I want one. And does anyone know if the police friend of p'poh is a good guy? I have a feeling he is on the bad guys' side.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finish watching yesterday and today episode! Oh,I'm loving this lakorn so far. Por N & Janie are so cute together.
Seriously, Por N, are you really just a bodyguard? hahaha. I Love him in here. He's such a sweetheart. ;)

I find it funny how that one guy is playing the police man. What did that bad guy said to him near the end of epi 3?

I knew it that Por know the bad guy bodyguard, the one that killed Janie/Alex's parents.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
I love Janie's eyes ! She has something in those brown eyes... I love it ... the way she looks !!
I will try to watch this lakorn just for that :rolleyes: I like P'por but only in comedies... :D

tikaff

sarNie Egg
janie's acting is superb, love her style. she's so elegant and owns a classy look throughout, even her character and behaviour. loving this lakorn. por can really make janie relax & smile, which is good as thats the real her. though art is her bf, the closeness is not really there, they r both v careful & mindful towards each other. <3 janie