[Ch3] Hong Sabud Lai (Tv Scene)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
np. i wanna go there too! thats one of my dream place that i hope to travel there one day..
yeah, My friend she just came back from France. Gosh she was so lucky. She took some amazing photos too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah, My friend she just came back from France. Gosh she was so lucky. She took some amazing photos too.
lucky her! i have a relative who lives in france. wish i was lucky enough to go there. right now, i have too many dept. i wants to go visit my parents hometown first which is Laos

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I bet Janie's passport is full of stamps right now, last year she went filming KRLJ at Czech Republic, then this year she went to US as thai representative for Maybelline, and now she's doing another work in France. what a life!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I bet Janie's passport is full of stamps right now, last year she went filming KRLJ at Czech Republic, then this year she went to US as thai representative for Maybelline, and now she's doing another work in France. what a life!
ha travel travel for Janie

tinah

sarNie Coma
Looks like another side of france that we haven't seen in a lakorn. Janies lucky, she got to travel abroad many time.