[Ch3] Hong Sabud Lai (Tv Scene)

may1363

sarNie Adult
from the interview they said Por is Janie's bodyguard.
Here's the summary from Newplus. But I can't read thai. Alice said that Por and Art both are Janie bodyguard.Hope someone can read thai and explain in english.

http://www.newsplus.co.th/NewsDetail.php?id=34880

may1363

sarNie Adult
Just hope Art will end up with someone cause I felt so bad for him in Nampueng Khom. Maybe cause I don't like Chatchai with Janie for the age gap.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just hope Art will end up with someone cause I felt so bad for him in Nampueng Khom. Maybe cause I don't like Chatchai with Janie for the age gap.
I think Art will end up with Bow Benjawan cos there are two couples in
Janie/Por are the main pra'nang while Art/Bow 2nd's

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU-lPTE5r3U&feature=g-all

cr. CatMatdz

may1363

sarNie Adult
Alice, are you sure that Art and Por are Janie bodyguards? Why in the pict she hug Art? I have the feeling that Art he's Janie boyfriend and after she fall in love with Por who's suppose to be her bodyguard.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, are you sure that Art and Por are Janie bodyguards? Why in the pict she hug Art? I have the feeling that Art he's Janie boyfriend and after she fall in love with Por who's suppose to be her bodyguard.
there is a maybe that Art is Janie's Bf omg then Art is pra'rai against Por and Janie
which I don't want it to happen and I think Ta his Por's mates and his pairing with
Bow Benjawan I'm not 100% sure though sister May guess I have to ask one of the
admin @Tv Scene facebook

tinah

sarNie Coma
art is playing as janie's bodyguard who will later fall in love with her. so she has to choose between art or her enemy por (i believe her parents were murder by his)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
art is playing as janie's bodyguard who will later fall in love with her. so she has to choose between art or her enemy por (i believe her parents were murder by his)
oh I was right Art his Janie bodyguard and wow Por isn't her bodyguard but her
love enemy I have a feeling this maybe a twisted ending I remember there's this older
lakorn I've watched it has P'Tang Saksit and P'Noosabar the pra'nang they both fall in
love but they are enemy and at the end they didn't even end up together I think one of them died at the end but I can't remember

tinah

sarNie Coma
^that was a good lakorn. It was call rak nai roy kaen? The remake had pong and nat e.

Yep, this will be an action romance.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^that was a good lakorn. It was call rak nai roy kaen? The remake had pong and nat e.

Yep, this will be an action romance.
oh thanks Tinah refreshing my memory I couldn't remember the title oh I didn't know
that they remake it and had Pong with Nat E I think I might go check it out when I'm
free

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks Tinah and Alice. This lakorn has an interesting storyline. That means this one is a remake? Oh no I want them end up together. Don't like when one of them died. Maybe the bodyguard died since he want to protect her and he take the bullet.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Tinah and Alice. This lakorn has an interesting storyline. That means this one is a remake? Oh no I want them end up together. Don't like when one of them died. Maybe the bodyguard died since he want to protect her and he take the bullet.
we don't know if hong sabut lai is like that old twisted lakorn that is a tragic ending
I'm only just suggesting that's all Sister May but I'm really hoping Por and Janie
won't turn like that tragic ending