[Ch3] Hong Sabud Lai (Tv Scene)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I really want to see the fitting. I'm curious to see how Por N and Janie look like together.They should pair Janie w/ Por T one of these days. I miss both of them in Tas Rak.hheheh. :) So..off topic/

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I really want to see the fitting. I'm curious to see how Por N and Janie look like together.They should pair Janie w/ Por T one of these days. I miss both of them in Tas Rak.hheheh. :) So..off topic/
lol, same here AyLove, you're not alone for secretly praying of Por T and Janie

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
บวงสรวงละคร "หงส์สะบัดลาย"
Public event · By TVSCENE
หงส์สะบัดลาย
ขอเชิญสื่อมวลชนทุกท่านร่วม บวงสรวง ละคร หงส์สะบัดลาย ในวันศุกร์ ที่ 9 ธันวาคม 2554 ช่อง 3 แหนงแขม เวลาตั้งแต่เช้าจนถึงเที่ยง ***ขอเชิญเฉพาะสื่อมวลชนนะจ๊ะ*** ติดต่อสอบถาม 025593395-8
Opening Ceremony 9th December

picture of novel

icyplace

sarNie Adult
hah.Thanks goodness I;m not alone here.hahh.Let's wish they get another lakorn together!!! :D
i really have high hope for this wish, Por pretty much has many lakorns with others, hopefully, Janie will be his n'ek next

@Thanks Alice,
Finally i know Por N, i watched Dang Sawan Sarb, really like him with Kob, it made me happy to see him with Janie, btw, which one is aired first? RN or this Alice?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i really have high hope for this wish, Por pretty much has many lakorns with others, hopefully, Janie will be his n'ek next

@Thanks Alice,
Finally i know Por N, i watched Dang Sawan Sarb, really like him with Kob, it made me happy to see him with Janie, btw, which one is aired first? RN or this Alice?
I think this one will air before Rang Ngao since this one start straight away with
opening ceremony @Tv Scene facebook said they start the filming after the ceremony
since Por N his lakorn with Aff Rak Prakasit is nearly done filming

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice for the update. I don't know if I'm more excite for this one or Rang Gnao. Wow I will be busy for next year to watch thai lakorns. Qi Pao, Rang Gnao and this one. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice for the update. I don't know if I'm more excite for this one or Rang Gnao. Wow I will be busy for next year to watch thai lakorns. Qi Pao, Rang Gnao and this one. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
hello sister May where have you've been we really miss U :grouphug:
this one Janie with Por N will be a promising one since the 2 A-list is pairing and
its Janie challenge action role I haven't seen Janie role where she kick butt the baddies
so its a new thing to look forward to :numchuck: :gungirl:

may1363

sarNie Adult
hello sister May where have you've been we really miss U :grouphug:
this one Janie with Por N will be a promising one since the 2 A-list is pairing and
its Janie challenge action role I haven't seen Janie role where she kick butt the baddies
so its a new thing to look forward to :numchuck: :gungirl:
LOL Alice , I'm busy with my two little daughters. Since no update from Ann and Janie lakorns, I just read some thread but didn't comments. Yes I'm excite to see Janie with Por cause they are A-list but I'm not a fan of action drama. I think the one she's acted with Jetrin was action lakorn ''Nang Jone'' but haven't watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLMRDJ9nsTc&feature=related

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL Alice , I'm busy with my two little daughters. Since no update from Ann and Janie lakorns, I just read some thread but didn't comments. Yes I'm excite to see Janie with Por cause they are A-list but I'm not a fan of action drama. I think the one she's acted with Jetrin was action lakorn ''Nang Jone'' but haven't watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLMRDJ9nsTc&feature=related
that one is a different sort of another action but this action thrill with Por N will
be a promising one since Janie she's on a revenge on who killed her parents and Por N
his her body guard then later falls in love, oh two daughters thats very nice family's

may1363

sarNie Adult
Wow Alice, sound really interesting, revenge, action, drama, and romance all in one lakorn. That mean Por N. is the bodyguard and not Art?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow Alice, sound really interesting, revenge, action, drama, and romance all in one lakorn. That mean Por N. is the bodyguard and not Art?
Art his also Janie's body guard he'll be liking Janie too competing with Por

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Yay. They just had tithe blessing for the lakorn this am (Thai time) hopefully someone will be able to post some up soon ^_^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm loving Por w/AFF, so can't wait to see how he will look w/JANIE too. So glad he is get to pair up w/lovely Ch3 actresses. I want to see him w/PLOY still. I hope he can work w/ANNE & RITA in the future too.

may1363

sarNie Adult

cr. janie's ig
Por is seriously having chemistry with any actresses he acted with :shock2:
Thanks for the pict.Wow they look really good together more than with Ken P. I think I should change my job. I can be with so many mans like Janie she's with two differents mans this week. :coverlaf:

Can't wait for more pictures.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
man Janie she is such a lucky girl she just had the opening of Rang Ngao past a couple
of days ago now she get to stand next to another hottie P'Por N :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
wow Janie she looks hot with Por this is what U call an A-list pair not like when
she's with the new Ken P dude
wow drums rolling :dance3: let the Janie :gungirl: kick butt game :numchuck: :smack: