[Ch3] Hong Sabud Lai (Tv Scene)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG my dream came true. I saw a pic of Janie and Por awhile back and i really wanted them to pair up. I hope Janie doesn't accept Rang Ngao then.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^it should be true. I think that article was an interview of khun pin
right its an interview with Khun Pinn Ploy she got pulled out and reject cos of the flood
she delaying filming for khun seuk and she already has 2 lakorn for 2012 bet its the new song naree 2012

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^one of ploy's new lakorn is for polyplus. wonder what is it but it probably wont be with dome since he has the lakorn with mai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^one of ploy's new lakorn is for polyplus. wonder what is it but it probably wont be with dome since he has the lakorn with mai
maybe its with Om or Tik since both play for polyplus and a news awhile back that
Paa Jaew and Khun Mam Thiptama of No Problem wanted to remake their own lakorn Song Naree
since Broadcast is remaking rang ngao their own works so P'Kai also wanted to do the same
its Anne both twin lakorn and P'Kai suggest Ploy pairing with Rome and Ken
the twin Ploy portraying n'ek and n'rai now Ploy she's good in versatile role

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I don't know that Janie has another new lakorn, now I wish Janie reject RN, i seriously don't like that lakorn at all

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know that Janie has another new lakorn, now I wish Janie reject RN, i seriously don't like that lakorn at all
RN is a pretty good lakorn but casting is so wrong i want Janie reject it too they should
reconsider Matt instead filming hasn't started so still have time don make it to the last
minute and so happy Janie new co-star is Por Nattawat and double+ its an action thrill
too haven't Janie in action for a long time

icyplace

sarNie Adult
RN is a pretty good lakorn but casting is so wrong i want Janie reject it too they should
reconsider Matt instead filming hasn't started so still have time don make it to the last
minute and so happy Janie new co-star is Por Nattawat and double+ its an action thrill
too haven't Janie in action for a long time
Alice dear, I think same as you. I remember that you hope Janie and Por N in a lakorn together, is he good? i haven't seen any of his?
And
hey i haven't seen Janie in any action thrill, is this lakorn this type? I haven't read the first page yet for the plot

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice dear, I think same as you. I remember that you hope Janie and Por N in a lakorn together, is he good? i haven't seen any of his?
And
hey i haven't seen Janie in any action thrill, is this lakorn this type? I haven't read the first page yet for the plot
Por N his another of an A-list p'ek i dream of him and Janie pairing now it came alive
this is Janie kick butt genre its an investigation politics cos she has to find out
who kill her parents and Por his her body guard and he'll fall in love with her

may1363

sarNie Adult
Wow, Thank you for the good new. I'm so happy Janie have another lakorn and with a new co-star Por N. The storyline sound good.
I never saw Janie in action drama. Hope to see her with a nice outfits since it's filming in France. The outfits and make up really disappointed me in KRLJ.

They should have another fitting since they chage Ploy to Janie. I'm curious to see how they look together. Héhé can't wait.

I want to see Janie in Rang Gnao too cause I like the one with Ann and Ken. Want to see the weak and strong Janie.

Who know maybe she will get married soon like Aff next year since she's already 30 that why I want to see and enjoy her in more lakorns.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice, my friend, i like the plot, good, i don't need to go through 7 pages, please keep update news and fitting for us, thanks girl :thanks: :thanks:

Wow, Thank you for the good new. I'm so happy Janie have another lakorn and with a new co-star Por N. The storyline sound good.
I never saw Janie in action drama. Hope to see her with a nice outfits since it's filming in France. The outfits and make up really disappointed me in KRLJ.

They should have another fitting since they chage Ploy to Janie. I'm curious to see how they look together. Héhé can't wait.

I want to see Janie in Rang Gnao too cause I like the one with Ann and Ken. Want to see the weak and strong Janie.

Who know maybe she will get married soon like Aff next year since she's already 30 that why I want to see and enjoy her in more lakorns.

Hey my friend, May see you in here too. Yeah, Janie 's already 30, i hope she will get marry next year , lol. i wanna see little janie soon . And yeah, I hope to see her in some good lakorns before she retires, or else

may1363

sarNie Adult
Hey my friend, May see you in here too. Yeah, Janie 's already 30, i hope she will get marry next year , lol. i wanna see little janie soon . And yeah, I hope to see her in some good lakorns before she retires, or else
Maybe I'm too selfish but I don't want she get marry soon cause I want to see her in more lakorn. If she get retires maybe I stop watching thai lakorns since Ann becoming a producer too.

From one of her interview she said she want to get marry when she's 31 because the number 3 is a secure number and she want baby when she's still young and still active.

I'm really excite for this lakorn cause of the pairing, plot and it's filming in France. Wow recently channel 3 have so many lakorns filming in abroad.KRLJ, MGD, the one with Mart and Kimberley and this one. They are so lucky to visit other country.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe I'm too selfish but I don't want she get marry soon cause I want to see her in more lakorn. If she get retires maybe I stop watching thai lakorns since Ann becoming a producer too.

From one of her interview she said she want to get marry when she's 31 because the number 3 is a secure number and she want baby when she's still young and still active.

I'm really excite for this lakorn cause of the pairing, plot and it's filming in France. Wow recently channel 3 have so many lakorns filming in abroad.KRLJ, MGD, the one with Mart and Kimberley and this one. They are so lucky to visit other country.
hehe Mart and Kim they came to visit where i live Sydney Australia and great to see
Por N and Janie in France can't wait to see Janie :gungirl: kick butt :numchuck: :smack: :rockon:

may1363

sarNie Adult
hehe Mart and Kim they came to visit where i live Sydney Australia and great to see
Por N and Janie in France can't wait to see Janie :gungirl: kick butt :numchuck: :smack: :rockon:
Hey Alice, maybe you have the chance to meet Mart and Kimberley in Sydney.

I'm happy to see Janie with Por and curious to see how they look together. Is it a good production TV scene? I never watched this production. Please keep us updates.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey Alice, maybe you have the chance to meet Mart and Kimberley in Sydney.

I'm happy to see Janie with Por and curious to see how they look together. Is it a good production TV scene? I never watched this production. Please keep us updates.
Tv Scene isn't that great company cos their lakorn involve lots of moral scene which
sometime can be boring and dramatic but lately the company kind of improving but at least
they are better than Good Feeling i didn't met Mart and Kim when they came to Sydney but
cousin drove around and saw them filming I've only seen their photos taken but didn't
met them face 2 face

icyplace

sarNie Adult
So this will be filmed in France, really, I don't like this idea at all, after KRLJ