[Ch3] Hong Sabud Lai (Tv Scene)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
This really sucks, what makes it worst is that they had the fitting already which makes me even more mad. Por and Ploy look good together I was hoping to see more of it. Maybe if the n'ek that replace Ploy is someone I like I won't mind. lol. GRRR this sucks!

Thanks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think Tv Scene this time get Anne since this is a action genre before a news saying
has investigation lakorn but that sapra paeng with Nadech for Broadcast but its so
quiet from then on not sure if she's still in it but lately Tv Scene seem to improve
abit so wouldn't mind seeing Anne with Por N so sad him and Ploy Pteam no.2 is so good
and hot

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm so sad that Ploy didn't take this.
I just hope Poh&Ploy can pair together next time..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i have good news. ploy said she has a new lakorn for polyplus that she accepted before this one and now they are in the process of preparing for the lakorn. wonder what and whos it with? wish it was with dome again lol but i bet its gonna be with om

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
What! No f-ing way! Ploy is out of this lakorn.Aww...man, I am sad now. I wanted to see Ploy/Por N together.:( If Ploy is not in here,I want Anne or Cherry. Sorry,Janie I didn't pick you. I don't think I seen an action lakorn that Janie has play. But if she do get in then yay! to her too. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i have good news. ploy said she has a new lakorn for polyplus that she accepted before this one and now they are in the process of preparing for the lakorn. wonder what and whos it with? wish it was with dome again lol but i bet its gonna be with om
Oh my gosh, really.Yay i'm happy again.ahhah.still sad ploy is out in this one.If she's w/ Om.Then Yay.Another one for Om. My man Om.ahah. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh that's great news tinah ah polyplus again the p'ek is either be om or it might be tik they were in praew magazine oh tinah is ploy still in here or not?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Rita sounds good, and I think the role is good for her too. I wish she has more lakorn. I also wouldn't mind seeing either Anne or Janie.