[Ch3] Hong Sabud Lai (Tv Scene)

Katerine

Butterfly123
YESSSSSSS :dance1: another N'ek Role for Ploy!! and action cannot wait!

@-AyLove- - its a Por N & Ploy lakorn, Anne was rumored to be N'ek though.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so happy that Ploy is in here. I never though she would get to pair with Por, this has a good storyline as well. I'm glad that Ploy is n'ek more now, she is so talented. I think Ploy is going to be fantastic in this type of role, it's different but we know she is able to pull it off. I hope theirs some sweet scene in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am so happy that Ploy is in here. I never though she would get to pair with Por, this has a good storyline as well. I'm glad that Ploy is n'ek more now, she is so talented. I think Ploy is going to be fantastic in this type of role, it's different but we know she is able to pull it off. I hope theirs some sweet scene in here.
her first two n'ek roles with Por T now its her first time in action drama kicking butt
and with Por N as well :numchuck: :girlmad: the storyline is a investigation and
politician. :gungirl:

tinah

sarNie Coma
khun pin said Art Pasut is also in here. im thinking he's gonna play as the other bodyguard who falls in love with ploy. they should have gotten another actor instead of art

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
khun pin said Art Pasut is also in here. im thinking he's gonna play as the other bodyguard who falls in love with ploy. they should have gotten another actor instead of art
I like Art, but if his role is the bodyguard then yeah I think it would be better to get someone else. I was imagining that it would be Nott because he's buff and look good in those outfits. Art might look small next to Ploy.
Thanks for the news.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I like Art, but if his role is the bodyguard then yeah I think it would be better to get someone else. I was imagining that it would be Nott because he's buff and look good in those outfits. Art might look small next to Ploy.
Thanks for the news.
yea and he look whimpy to be playing as a bodyguard. if only it was someone like nott since he played in a lot of action lakorn in the past

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
assuming they can't get Nott since his along side with Ploy in Khun Seuk already Art
he looks tall next to Ploy but he abit small cos his aren't muscular enough and i
just know Art and Ploy they both the same age they around the mid gen age group like
Rome, Aum etc and they chose Por N he done lots of action so believe his very good
at it, wow this time we'll be seeing n'ek Ploy kicking butt :numchuck: :gungirl:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Art is the same age as ploy? He look young. But still, he don't look right in action and playing against ploy.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh wow.. por and ploy wow.. how interesting!! XD

por is great at action roles so im going to be looking forward to it as well as seeing ploy's first action lakorn ehehe...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Art is the same age as ploy? He look young. But still, he don't look right in action and playing against ploy.
Yeah I don't see it either, I really wish they will get someone else it doesn't even have to be Nott. It ruined my imagination of a strong good looking bodyguard next to Ploy and later falling in love with her. Lol. I'm afraid Art next to Ploy would make her seem like she's in charge.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I don't see it either, I really wish they will get someone else it doesn't even have to be Nott. It ruined my imagination of a strong good looking bodyguard next to Ploy and later falling in love with her. Lol. I'm afraid Art next to Ploy would make her seem like she's in charge.
yeah i don't know why they gone for Art but he did pretty well in action when he did
Neu Mek with Chakrit/Cherry cteam and wow I'm loving the Por N/Ploy couple can't
believe it before she paired with Por T and its so possible she'll play with Por N
as well looks like pteam no. 2.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i don't know why they gone for Art but he did pretty well in action when he did
Neu Mek with Chakrit/Cherry cteam and wow I'm loving the Por N/Ploy couple can't
believe it before she paired with Por T and its so possible she'll play with Por N
as well looks like pteam no. 2.
Lol. Sis your already give another name to your two Por pairing with Ploy. Im happy too that Ploy and Por N. has their chance to work together. I think they will make a great couple, and this lakorn has an interesting storyline too. I'm glad your wish came true.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol. Sis your already give another name to your two Por pairing with Ploy. Im happy too that Ploy and Por N. has their chance to work together. I think they will make a great couple, and this lakorn has an interesting storyline too. I'm glad your wish came true.
i couldn't believe my prediction come alive if Ploy she get to pair with Por T so there
has to be a chance she'll pair with Por N as well :faint:

onahc

sarNie Elites
Ploy said she has to film Pimmala, Koon Suek and a movie before she starts filming Hong Sabut Lai, opening is scheduled for December.