[Ch3] Hong Sabud Lai (Tv Scene)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i hate it when tah plays a rai character. he's so mean in here.

anyway,here's a video of him singing at ch3 power team
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_sBhKsp3LY&feature=plcp

Alex and the girl who play as his couple also sing at the ch3 power team.:)

DOUBLE LOVE haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cMNhJgpTG0&feature=plcp

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just a little updates on My all time favorite actress Janie T. that have nothing to do with this lakorn but yeah.

She and her bf Tum have broken up. :( He broke up with her because she's too busy with work,filming 7 days per week.
That she have no time for him. I guess he didn;t like it how she doesn't have time for him because of work so he decided
to end it with her. Sad. Poor Janie. It have been 3 months now though. So sad, when i heard of the news couple of days ago
i was kind of surprised.

The ending was so cute when the guys of HSL yell out "Janie's Single.Yay!!!" hahah.Cute!

tikaff

sarNie Egg
thanks for info AyLove, sure feel sad for Janie....hope someone worthy will come along soon. in meantime janie will have more lakorn perhaps. <3 janie sooooo much & hope she is taking it well, it always hurt when such happens & soon it will be janie's bd. at least da guys in HSL r cute & funi in their shout out ! love HSL & janie/por

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks AyLove, it's sad but it's better for her and him ending this way. If she really loves him, she would consider him first, then her career and settle down with him. Anyway, she's not young any more, wishing someday , she will find a true love and settedown with him, no one can be in the showbiz forever,
btw, anybody knows if it has english sub . Please sharing the link, thanks

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
You guys are welcome. ^_^

I know right, it's sad. What is even more sad is that she thought he understood her that she would
be busy and that she really love her job but i guess he just gave up. :(

Anyway, yeah Tikaff, at least the HSL guys are funny and cute that keep her smile!!! Now that is good enough.And yeah, her
b-day is almost here. 11 more days since today is still Friday not Saturday for me yet..hahah

--------------

c: janie's IG

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks AyLove for the new. I felt sad for Janie cause she seems so in love with P'Tum. Someone said several days ago, Janie said P'Tum disappeared from her life without saying anything. He didn't contact her for several months. She didn't know why.

But after her boyfriend saw the news, he sent a text message to her that he wanted to break up with her. How sadddd... :cry1:

This video is Hong Sabud Lai's closing party. Janie sang the song called "Jai Nak Leng" for her broken heart.

Even though, she was smiling and laughing but I can feel that she's so sad.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks AyLove for the new. I felt sad for Janie cause she seems so in love with P'Tum. Someone said several days ago, Janie said P'Tum disappeared from her life without saying anything. He didn't contact her for several months. She didn't know why.

But after her boyfriend saw the news, he sent a text message to her that he wanted to break up with her. How sadddd... :cry1:

This video is Hong Sabud Lai's closing party. Janie sang the song called "Jai Nak Leng" for her broken heart.

Even though, she was smiling and laughing but I can feel that she's so sad.
i know, you can totally see that she still look sad in the video. She just keeps on smiling so it look like she
isn;t heartbroken.. I thought that was kind of not manly of him just breaking up with her through text.what an a**.

Anyway, I didn't know about that part that he just disappear and didn't tell her anything. Those might be the
parts i didn't understand .hahha. What I wrote so far are the one i only understand.hah. And the one part
where she mentions they did have argument about this issue and so.

Anyway,you're welcome and thank you also. :)

tikaff

sarNie Egg
wishing for our dearly loved janie to recover well, we can feel her pain. like u said may1363 janie's smile is to mask her pain, most peep will do da same, esp if u have an event 2 attend at the same time show u r aok !!! da HSL crew were really having a fun time & seem v close 2 each other. por is really a funi guy, i like funi guys they make u laugh all da time. love how they r so in sync in their dance move in the vid. hope janie's closest friends r there 2 give her the tenderest tlc.... <3 janie soooooo much. take care janie..

fanny

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn the story is very good. Janie and Por is very cute pair...Who is the girl that play Janie's best friend? She look familiar, but I can't remember what lakorn I've seen her. I hope that cop guy end up with her.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
love HSL sooooooooooo much, so intense this wk's epi, lots of action. feel sad 4 janie whenever t claims art !! janie's acting is excellent, can feel so much of her pain. love that por is always there 4 janie no matter. haha por didnt 1 off day, he 1 2 be with janie all the time ...hah