[Ch3] Hong Sabud Lai (Tv Scene)

meenia

sarNie Adult
Looks good. Por looks very Hot. I just like this man. He's just so funny. Glad to see him with more lakorns. LOL. Can't wait for his lakorns. Jaine looks great as always. I like Art, so i do hope he gets someone at the end.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Janie look hot with everyone...not bad not bad...this might be one on my must see list hahaha

may1363

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOFXCpHEM8w&feature=g-all-u&context=G2adea00FAAAAAAAAAAA

credit to Jades2010

icyplace

sarNie Adult
wow, Por looks good with Janie, so does Art. Don't know who i wanna janie end up with, I like Nok in NPK so it 's ok when janie ended up with him, not Art, this time, I start to like Por, so ,
thanks May for the clip and everybody else for pics and news, Janie has slim down, love her, she's so pretty now, lol, she's pretty before, but now, she 's like perfect.
Janie and Por are so cute , ah, i hope they will air this one before RN, i wanna see the fun one, then the dramatic one, lol, even I haven't seen Ann's version yet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow, Por looks good with Janie, so does Art. Don't know who i wanna janie end up with, I like Nok in NPK so it 's ok when janie ended up with him, not Art, this time, I start to like Por, so ,
thanks May for the clip and everybody else for pics and news, Janie has slim down, love her, she's so pretty now, lol, she's pretty before, but now, she 's like perfect.
Janie and Por are so cute , ah, i hope they will air this one before RN, i wanna see the fun one, then the dramatic one, lol, even I haven't seen Ann's version yet
of course Janie will end up with Por N cos Art his just supporting

may1363

sarNie Adult
Hey Icy, Welcome back friend. We miss you. I'm excite for this one more than Raeng Gnao maybe because it's a new script not a remake and Por and Janie look really good together. They never work together but they seem very comfortable with each other.

Like Alice said she end-up with Por cause Art his just supporting role. I feel bad for him cause this one too his Janie boyfriend like in Nampueng Khom. LOl. Por his Janie bodyguard and end-up with her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey Icy, Welcome back friend. We miss you. I'm excite for this one more than Raeng Gnao maybe because it's a new script not a remake and Por and Janie look really good together. They never work together but they seem very comfortable with each other.

Like Alice said she end-up with Por cause Art his just supporting role. I feel bad for him cause this one too his Janie boyfriend like in Nampueng Khom. LOl. Por his Janie bodyguard and end-up with her.
Sister May this lakorn isn't a new script its a remake but another thing its based
from a novel

may1363

sarNie Adult
Sister May this lakorn isn't a new script its a remake but another thing its based
from a novel
Oh really Alice it's a remake? I never watched the old one. Do you have the link maybe I can watch before the this one will air.