[Ch3] Hong Sabud Lai (Tv Scene)

may1363

sarNie Adult
we don't know if hong sabut lai is like that old twisted lakorn that is a tragic ending
I'm only just suggesting that's all Sister May but I'm really hoping Por and Janie
won't turn like that tragic ending
I don't like tragic ending like most of Korean drama. The pra-ek always died at the end. I hate that. Hope they will have a happy ending and end up together. I remember Koo Gum I cried so hard when Bird died at the end. So sad. :cry1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Seems like ART is the praek, LOL. But he looks good with Janie. I liked them in Nampueng Kong! -- sigh.
yeah seem so Art is p'ek but really he isn't its Por and Janie the main character

may1363

sarNie Adult
Por is the pra-ek.

Poh plays a role of Janie's bodyguard. Art plays a role of a Prime Minister and Janie's boyfriend. Janie and Art have know each other since they are young. Janie's parents were killed by mafia and corrupt politician. Art's dad help Janie and take her to France.

After Art and Janie finish studying, they decide to move back to Thailand. Art run in as a candidate for prime minister and win the election. Meanwhile, Janie wants to ask for justice after her parents were killed. Janie is in danger so Art's dad hire Poh as Janie's bodyguard to protect her.

Janie plays a role of a Prime Minister's secretary (Art's secretary) so she has to power deal with her enemies under the law. Alex he's Janie brother.

credit to CatMatdz

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Por is the pra-ek.

Poh plays a role of Janie's bodyguard. Art plays a role of a Prime Minister and Janie's boyfriend. Janie and Art have know each other since they are young. Janie's parents were killed by mafia and corrupt politician. Art's dad help Janie and take her to France.

After Art and Janie finish studying, they decide to move back to Thailand. Art run in as a candidate for prime minister and win the election. Meanwhile, Janie wants to ask for justice after her parents were killed. Janie is in danger so Art's dad hire Poh as Janie's bodyguard to protect her.

Janie plays a role of a Prime Minister's secretary (Art's secretary) so she has to power deal with her enemies under the law. Alex he's Janie brother.

credit to CatMatdz
omg so confusing first everyone agree that Art is Janie's bodyguard and Por his her
love enemy now sister May U just gave an update which one is the accurate one :nailbiter:

may1363

sarNie Adult
omg so confusing first everyone agree that Art is Janie's bodyguard and Por his her
love enemy now sister May U just gave an update which one is the accurate one :nailbiter:
LOl Alice me too I'm confuse and I ask about the storyline and Tan from CatMatdz channel gave me this summary. She's from Thailand maybe she know more than us since she can read thai. And I think that why from the fitting and opening Janie hugging Art cause his her boyfriend in this drama.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOl Alice me too I'm confuse and I ask about the storyline and Tan from CatMatdz channel gave me this summary. She's from Thailand maybe she know more than us since she can read thai. And I think that why from the fitting and opening Janie hugging Art cause his her boyfriend in this drama.
yeah bet she can read Thai more than I am so then Sister you'll able to update for us
when U get the feedback from her

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUV1bsCuFbM&feature=g-all-u&context=G2853939FAAAAAHgAPAA