[Ch3] Heyha Mia Navy (Duang Malee Manee Jan)

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
What happened ? No updates at all..? I was really looking forward to this lakorn .. They started filming back in 2015 and now it's freakin 2017 ... did they withdraw this lakorn or something .? Anyone .. please inform me ..

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I haven't crossed any updates in a very long time now. I think this lakorn will still go on because in one of Phet's interview back in November, even after the updates have stopped, he said that this was one of his lakorns that he was in. Also, his dad writes in all Phet's lakorn in his bio on his IG, & this lakorn is still on that list so I hope that means this lakorn isn't cancelled.

I'm so sad. This one and Kaew Kumpun have no updates at all.. For KK, they probably have to wait for Pat because she's pregnant unless they already rushed filming and finished. :( I remember seeing a post of his dad's saying KK will be coming soon. I hope at least his lakorn with Pope and Mew have a lot of updates.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
According to Thai wikipedia (please take it as a grain of salt as Wikipedia pages are subject to change/updates) this will be an evening lakorn.

upload_2017-3-26_2-15-36.png

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
OMG yay! I missed seeing Got on screen! I hope we get to see him as P'ek soon <3 im not really a huge fan of Phet but i like his acting. Glad both of his lakorns as p'ek are gonna air now. Hes a talented actor

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Got is talented, sexy, hot, handsome, cute and everything that he is! He's definitely gonna steal the show!! Hehehe. Sorry Phet.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I know right.
I just saw some news about his lakorn with Belle too. So is this one coming out first or the one with Pat?
Id rather see this one before Pats. Pat and Phet is a wierd pairing imo

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
There's also news about that lakorn with Namtarn and... Puen? They all seem to be close to airing.

Idk, I hope they don't all air at once! I gotta focus on school, lol. & idk if I can handle that much Phet. I want a few breaks in between. & I'm very nervous for him. I believe he can do well but man, I have not been as impressed with him since Bang Rajun.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a lot of Phet coming all at once. Hehe. Idk whther to feel happy or overwhelmed. Like Ntsuab-Ci mentioned, I love him but like to space it out so I can have some breaks to see him since he’s 2nd lead most times.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
There's also news about that lakorn with Namtarn and... Puen? They all seem to be close to airing.

Idk, I hope they don't all air at once! I gotta focus on school, lol. & idk if I can handle that much Phet. I want a few breaks in between. & I'm very nervous for him. I believe he can do well but man, I have not been as impressed with him since Bang Rajun.
I know right. Hahaha. It's too much to handle too many characters to differentiate. Like when Got had THREE back-to-back/overlapping lakorns at the beginning if this year.

Watch we're gonna get all of Phet's lakorns in one go and then it's going to be quiet after that. Hahaha .

I personally wanna see this one first before the one with Pat although the one with Pat may have a more interesting storyline. Haha. I just wanna see Got already it's been too long!