[Ch3] Heyha Mia Navy (Duang Malee Manee Jan)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Yeah, Got is looking great too! Keep forgetting both of them were in Bang Rajun, lol
I didn't even know he was in BR. Haha. I didn't even notice him. Okay I actually did. It was that magazine shoot that they did and I was like oi that guy in the front is very yummy. Haha. But that was it.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
phatman said:
I didn't even know he was in BR. Haha. I didn't even notice him. Okay I actually did. It was that magazine shoot that they did and I was like oi that guy in the front is very yummy. Haha. But that was it.
You are finding everything out so late, haha. It wasn't hard for me to notice him since he was one of the few who wore a fake mustache. 

Thank you Bieluvr for the videos. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ntsuab-Ci said:
You are finding everything out so late, haha. It wasn't hard for me to notice him since he was one of the few who wore a fake mustache. 

Thank you Bieluvr for the videos. :)
Because I didn't really pay attention to the rest of the cast. Haha.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah, I didn't pay attention to the rest of the casts as well because I was too distracted with the main couples. ;) But I somehow got attached to the others. Especially Got and that one other guy also with the fake mustache. Don't know his name, lol. But yeah, I think they were considered one of the best sword fighters in the village or something, idk. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Yeah, I didn't pay attention to the rest of the casts as well because I was too distracted with the main couples. ;) But I somehow got attached to the others. Especially Got and that one other guy also with the fake mustache. Don't know his name, lol. But yeah, I think they were considered one of the best sword fighters in the village or something, idk. 
Do you mean Pai Visarut Hirunbuth?

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ I believe Puri was also in the film version of Bang Rajun...I've been wanting to watch the film version but I don't think I can handle the emotional rollercoaster again only to be heartbroken and devastated at the end..

Anyways I can't wait for this to air. Looking forward to it very much ^^

Ntsuab-Ci

arayaa said:
^ I believe Puri was also in the film version of Bang Rajun...I've been wanting to watch the film version but I don't think I can handle the emotional rollercoaster again only to be heartbroken and devastated at the end..

Anyways I can't wait for this to air. Looking forward to it very much ^^
I agree. I don't think I could ever bring myself to watch it. I can't take it. ;-;

Bieluvr said:
Oh, How could i forget Puri. He's a really great actor. :)
Yeah, he is. I had this silly crush on him back then, haha. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I agree. I don't think I could ever bring myself to watch it. I can't take it. ;-;

Yeah, he is. I had this silly crush on him back then, haha. 
So did i. LOL. But only from Reuan Pae.

Ntsuab-Ci

Lmao, really? For me, it was Taley Rissaya 2007 with Pong & Bee. He was such a caring brother & son. Loved it! 

Ntsuab-Ci

huajaikaungtur said:
I loved Puri in Fun Fueng. Gosh, his role was so entertaining! :)
He was in FF? I didn't see him at all. But to be fair, I didn't watch the whole lakorn.

ip.smilez said:
&as for me, I had a huge crush on Puri when he was in Klin Kaew Tumnuk Kao. ^__^ he's soooo hot now ^^
 Seems like he melted many hearts back then, LOL. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ntsuab-Ci said:
He was in FF? I didn't see him at all. But to be fair, I didn't watch the whole lakorn.

Seems like he melted many hearts back then, LOL. 
He was in the original version with Tik and Jeab. I adored his character along with Jakajan's. Their chemistry pretty much overshadowed Tik and Jeab's haha.

Ntsuab-Ci

phatman said:
He was in the original version with Tik and Jeab. I adored his character along with Jakajan's. Their chemistry pretty much overshadowed Tik and Jeab's haha.

Bieluvr said:
In the old version his role was the role Kangsom played.
Really? Now, I kinda wanna watch it just for him. Lol. Even in the newer version, I liked Kangsom and Mo more.