[Ch3] Heyha Mia Navy (Duang Malee Manee Jan)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Same here. I'm so in in love with him too!!! His smile is just too adorable. Really want some more bts and updates on this one. :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I did not realize that Egg is also in here until I saw a pic she posted up on Instagram. Hopefully she isn't rai, and will most likely tune into this one

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
She looks like Fai's character's friend. Usually rai's wear skankier clothes and have a lot of obvious bitchy makeup (no offense) @phatman seriously? I think it's one of his good features.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
She looks like Fai's character's friend. Usually rai's wear skankier clothes and have a lot of obvious bitchy makeup (no offense) @phatman seriously? I think it's one of his good features.
Haha. It's very distinct, but....unfortunately not to my liking. I still like him though! :ghehe:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Got and Egg do make a very cute pair. I'm surprised that Egg is in here because isn't she contracted with Exact? I would like to see her as nangek again, though she does look and her voice is very rai like. I also like Egg's skin color/tone, it's white but it's like a glowy, gentle white.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Fai looked beautiful at the opening ceremony. Ahh aren't these two just cute together?

C: tagged

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm unfamiliar with this production. It might be evening. Oh wait, they produced Namtarn and Por's lakorn so it might just be prime time.