[Ch3] Heyha Mia Navy (Duang Malee Manee Jan)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I can kinda see it if I look hard enough. Their lips do look alike though. Oh man, Phet has been super busy this year. I'm happy he's getting work but it's good to rest up. But he looks so good in a uniform!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I never really saw a resemblance between Rome and Phet, hahaha.
Ever since I laid eyes on this man, he captured my attention. I first saw him in Sixth Sense and fell for his character instantly.
Not only did his appearance stand out to me but his acting was legit from the start!
I'm so glad he's getting more works & fans! :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Aahhhhh! Phet is just so adorable, with his way of speaking. Got my belly fluttering with butterflies. :)

Ntsuab-Ci

Two handsome guys! Got is really rocking them sunglasses.  :wink: 

ig; phet_thakrit/songwut999

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Haha, I agree. I like angry Phet. ;)
Like it when he's angry too, but love it when he's desperate and pleading. The scene that made me love him was in sixth sense when he proposed to Krissie and the brother made him plead. LOL.

I can't wait to get more updates on this.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Bieluvr said:
Like it when he's angry too, but love it when he's desperate and pleading. The scene that made me love him was in sixth sense when he proposed to Krissie and the brother made him plead. LOL.

I can't wait to get more updates on this.

Omg, hahaha! I love that scene! Just thinking about it makes me miss Phet so much.
LOL, he was such a sweetheart in SS and P'Nath was such a protective brother always keeping Phet in place, hahaha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
huajaikaungtur said:

Omg, hahaha! I love that scene! Just thinking about it makes me miss Phet so much.
LOL, he was such a sweetheart in SS and P'Nath was such a protective brother always keeping Phet in place, hahaha.
LOL. That scene is just so adorable. We made fun of my brother when we watched that scene because Phet and my brother have the same facial expressions when they plead. It was so funny, and i loved it when Phet sang, i was like is that really him singing, its so good. Haha. :)

I think Phet and Fai should sing their own song for ost of this lakorn. They both really good voices.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Bieluvr said:
LOL. That scene is just so adorable. We made fun of my brother when we watched that scene because Phet and my brother have the same facial expressions when they plead. It was so funny, and i loved it when Phet sang, i was like is that really him singing, its so good. Haha. :)

I think Phet and Fai should sing their own song for ost of this lakorn. They both really good voices.

Yess, hehe! I love how Phet is always trying to be up to P'Nath's standards, hahaha. And oh really? Your brother and Phet has the same expressions? Haha, too cute!
And yes, his singing voice is super cute :) He also sang a bit in Saeng Dao Klang Jai with his guitar. Ahhh, so dreamy~

And I never heard Fai sing before, too. A duet would be super cute!!

Ntsuab-Ci

huajaikaungtur said:
Yess, hehe! I love how Phet is always trying to be up to P'Nath's standards, hahaha. And oh really? Your brother and Phet has the same expressions? Haha, too cute!
And yes, his singing voice is super cute :) He also sang a bit in Saeng Dao Klang Jai with his guitar. Ahhh, so dreamy~

And I never heard Fai sing before, too. A duet would be super cute!!
Yes! I think that was the first time maybe that I heard his voice. I was amaze. I didn't think he could sing. That scene was my obsession for the week or 2 though, lol. Kept replaying him singing. >.<