[Ch3] Heyha Mia Navy (Duang Malee Manee Jan)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I thought he was very handsome in bang rajun despite his dark skin toned. He really matches that hairstyle and he really wears that outfit. Plus, his eyes are very expressive. I can stare at him all day long hehe.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
OHOaddict said:
@phatman his brows have something i would call character. not so fancy at first but as you explore him more you start to like them.
That's a part of him, I think without his eyebrows like that, I wouldn't have liked him in the first place. Everyone is unique in their very own way.

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Ah tell me about it! His charms are so like able. Hmm... I've never really looked at lips. Maybe I will now? Lol. But if they got a jawline, I'm all in!
LOL. Really? You never look at lips? Lips are the very first thing i look at. Actually it's the eyes, then the lips. The eyes i look at because they are really important. When you speak with someone, you have to look in their eyes in order to get that connection. You know how the person really is by looking at their eyes. It doesn't matter if the eyes are big and round or small, but if it looks dreamy, like if in his eyes, there is a wonder, or a whole new world, then that is really attractive to me. Then the lips come next. For me, I like fuller lips on guys, not like really but in between. But anyway, off topic. LOL.

Phet and Fai are so adorable together. Fai is really cute. I'm glad they get to work together. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. The first thing that attracts me to a guy is...his hair. HAHA. And then his body and then his jawline. :ghehe: Then the face and etc, etc. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Truthfully I was never fond of Phet and didn't find him attractive at all. I didn't know why gals even like him until last summer.....my views on him made a whole 360!! GAHHHH His killer smiles and dimples got my heart on a lockdown haha I'm glad I decided to watch First Kiss that night because now P'Phet is my #1 <3 Btw. P'Phet is filming this lakorn right now. He looks super tired ! Rest up boy.

c: phetig nu_anuchaig

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Same here. Wasn't really a fan of him until after I watch BR. That was when I realized he looks like Tor N. one of my favorite actors from the 90's!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Same here. Wasn't really a fan of him until after I watch BR. That was when I realized he looks like Tor N. one of my favorite actors from the 90's!
Man what happened to him? My sisters and i were a lil' obsessed with Tor back then because of his smiles and dimples. I think Tor and Num look kinda similar when they frown lol Tor and Phet does kinda look alike tho ^^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh no. He's showing symptoms of bags around his eyes. I hope he doesn't look like Rome in a couple of years. Stay youthful and handsome my love! Get a lot of rest and stop injuring yourself playing sports!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Oh no. He's showing symptoms of bags around his eyes. I hope he doesn't look like Rome in a couple of years. Stay youthful and handsome my love! Get a lot of rest and stop injuring yourself playing sports!
In some angles, Phet does resemble Rome =x He's been flying out to diff province for work too so Phet hasn't had much rest :(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
In some angles, Phet does resemble Rome =x He's been flying out to diff province for work too so Phet hasn't had much rest :(
I didn't initially noticed that. Lol. He does resemble Rome. I was comparing their bagged eyes, but now that I think about it, they can pass as brothers. Phet just has thicker eyebrows. Lol. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I didn't initially noticed that. Lol. He does resemble Rome. I was comparing their bagged eyes, but now that I think about it, they can pass as brothers. Phet just has thicker eyebrows. Lol. 
I've noticed that they look similar but never mentioned it. Sadly, Rome has gotten less attractive over the years. Rome and Phet esp look alike when they squint their eyes.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeahh. They're overworking themselves that's why. Chakrit is the same. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
& btw. Phet just opened a new smoothie shop too so that is def one of the factors that is wearing him out. Now that Phet is a business man, his schedule is even more pack because he goes in some days to help out at his shop. Gotta pay him and his shop a visit when I vacay to bkk again.

He's filming this scene atm
c: songwut ig

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
phatman said:
Haha. The first thing that attracts me to a guy is...his hair. HAHA. And then his body and then his jawline. :ghehe: Then the face and etc, etc. 
Same here, I also look at the hair too. And his personality. Sometimes I will really love them until their personality ruins it. Can't really help it though, because when you first see them, you don't know their real personality/attitude. But talking about bodies, for some reason, I prefer guys not too buff though. I mean i love to look at their muscular bodies because it's attractive, but at the same time if i were to really be with that person, I don't like it. LOL.

Anyways, he has a smoothie shop?!!! Do you know where it is? If i ever go visit Thai land I want to go by there to see if i can find him. Haha. Phet Thakrit, the Smoothie Operator. LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
Man what happened to him? My sisters and i were a lil' obsessed with Tor back then because of his smiles and dimples. I think Tor and Num look kinda similar when they frown lol Tor and Phet does kinda look alike tho ^^
Omg, my Aunt and I had the biggest crush on him. Like really big. Haha. It was because of that one film he did with Tao that got us fangirling him. He was such a cutie!!! I don't know what happened to him, all I know is he's aged quite a bit even though he was only born in 1979. The last time I ever saw him on screen was in that one lakorn he did with Bua and Au. It was a period lakorn. Not sure when it.aired though. Anyway...is it just me or I can't see Rome in Phet?? Haha.