[Ch3] Heyha Mia Navy (Duang Malee Manee Jan)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
OMG, where the heck was I???!?! HAHA. You guys have been in here celebrating for the past two months and I wasn't even aware?!?!? So this is why I saw pics of Phet and Got wearing a uniform on their IG?! I was like why do they both coincidentally have a pic of themselves wearing the same uniform?? Haha. Awe, I'm so happy. Haha. Mahalo, why didn't  you notify me of this big big news. Don't know who the nang'ek is, but she aight. Haha. My Got Jirayu deserves a pra'ek role too. Too bad he's just a wee bit short. SIGH. This world. Anyway. Totally looking forward to this. Their uniform reminds me of Tik and Mam's Tok Dai Hua Jai Ploy Jone
I thought you knew. Lol. It was such big news. How did you miss it? I assumed the newbie girl scared you away. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I thought you knew. Lol. It was such big news. How did you miss it? I assumed the newbie girl scared you away. 

Nope, I had no idea. HAHA. Well better late than never. HAHA.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
OMG, where the heck was I???!?! HAHA. You guys have been in here celebrating for the past two months and I wasn't even aware?!?!? So this is why I saw pics of Phet and Got wearing a uniform on their IG?! I was like why do they both coincidentally have a pic of themselves wearing the same uniform?? Haha. Awe, I'm so happy. Haha. Mahalo, why didn't  you notify me of this big big news. Don't know who the nang'ek is, but she aight. Haha. My Got Jirayu deserves a pra'ek role too. Too bad he's just a wee bit short. SIGH. This world. Anyway. Totally looking forward to this. Their uniform reminds me of Tik and Mam's Tok Dai Hua Jai Ploy Jone
Omg tell me about it Ahahah the funny thing is, a couple of months ago, I compiled SC pics of Tik/Mam lakorn and did a collage with Phet/Prang pics from their lakorns. Phet actually liked that collage too :p And in here, the wardrobe is similar. Even Fai's wardrobe is similar to Mams wardrobe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe I really enjoyed that lakorn. I LOVE Tik and his character in there!! Such a gentlemen. I loved his little mature quarrels with Mam's character. They always spat at eachother, but in a very mature manner which made their characters very likable. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Awe I really enjoyed that lakorn. I LOVE Tik and his character in there!! Such a gentlemen. I loved his little mature quarrels with Mam's character. They always spat at eachother, but in a very mature manner which made their characters very likable. 
DEFFFF & that lakorn remains as one of my favs. Till this day, I still think Tik has the most chemistry with Mam!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
DEFFFF & that lakorn remains as one of my favs. Till this day, I still think Tik has the most chemistry with Mam!!
Yeah, he had great chemistry with her. Mam was an awesome actress!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I can't remember where I've seen Fai.... but she's cute. 
Oh dear, *fans self* Phet is mighty handsome in that uniform.

From the video, this is a comedy and sort of sitcom-ish.
It's about family & friends etc.

Sounds light-hearted and chill.

x0unerthanlater

OHOaddict said:
Fai played in one of the stories for the Look Mai Kong Por Series with Art.

Oh that's right! lol I didn't watch it but I remember seeing her on the screen whenever my parents watched it.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@x0unerthanlater same here.
I wanted to watch it for Art but no one was spazzing about it so nahh.

@ceda_lee @Ntsuab-Ci Are we listing Phet's undeniable physical charms??!! I love his eyebrows. Theyre bushy and nice. I love how he uses them to express his feelings....when hes mad, sad, upset, you name it. Haha and LIPS. Since BR IVe been craving the BR guys' lips. no need for the Kylie Jenner challenge. These boys are PERFECT.

x0unerthanlater

OHOaddict said:

@ceda_lee @Ntsuab-Ci Are we listing Phet's undeniable physical charms??!! I love his eyebrows. Theyre bushy and nice. I love how he uses them to express his feelings....when hes mad, sad, upset, you name it. Haha and LIPS. Since BR IVe been craving the BR guys' lips. no need for the Kylie Jenner challenge. These boys are PERFECT.

Yeah, that serial wasn't that popular I think. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The only thing I actually didn't like about Phet the very first time I saw his pic were his brows. HAHA. I'm not really a big fan of thick bushy brows. HOWEVER, I got used to them. HEHE. He's still handsome Phet. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
ceda_lee said:
Yes...and that jawline  :heart:  :crush:  :yummy:
OHOaddict said:
Ah tell me about it! His charms are so like able. Hmm... I've never really looked at lips. Maybe I will now? Lol. But if they got a jawline, I'm all in!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@phatman his brows have something i would call character. not so fancy at first but as you explore him more you start to like them.