[Ch3] Heyha Mia Navy (Duang Malee Manee Jan)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
He looks good in the brown uniform. Maybe they stuck with it because Phet is a true thai actor, dark skin thats what i mean, and wearing white will make him appear darker??? Idk but i totally dig uniforms. Worth drooling! Is P'Chain playing rai?? Ughh this guy has potential Ch3!!! He was real good in KCR!

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ I agree. I really do like the brown uniform. It looks good.

I really like Chain too, but I wish he would get bigger roles. Most of them are minor supporting roles. Some major supporting roles would be nice. I want to see more of his acting.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!!!  This is such great news coming back from my m.i.a~~~~~~

Phet's first    second lakorn as p'ek...

oh I can cry a river now *sniffsniff*  You deserve it!!!!! Yahhhhooooooo!!!!!

2015 is definitely your year of shining you fella!!!

Just looked at the fitting pics... goodness Phet looks mighty handsome in the uniform... whoooo... giving me the butterflies.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I realized that when I posted this after... I was like it didn't sound right as I was typing.

I'm just happy for him *sniffsniff*

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's okay. Lol. Because after that, he never became p'ek ever again. I'm glad more productions are giving him a chance! I want him to work with big productions in the future like Lakorn Thai and stuff. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I kinda didn't count the one with Yardthip a praek role >< hehe

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pictures. ohmylord. Phet & Got look so damnnn HOT. True...although my bias is PRAHET...they can't always have lakorns together. If you ladies like Fai then I might like her too :) Can't wait to see this, Phet is going to be amazing.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@hanajungupup theyre hot and everything but add them to the casts of BR and you're about to get youself in a lot of trouble lol. The bad kind of trouble *wink wink* hehe

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hehe, thank you Marina. ^_^ Loving yours as well! Though I might change my siggy soon to Prahet, heh. But Phet is irresistible! This dork is such a cutie, I miss him in action. He's making me crazy, haha. But fr, I need news. XP

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG, where the heck was I???!?! HAHA. You guys have been in here celebrating for the past two months and I wasn't even aware?!?!? So this is why I saw pics of Phet and Got wearing a uniform on their IG?! I was like why do they both coincidentally have a pic of themselves wearing the same uniform?? Haha. Awe, I'm so happy. Haha. Mahalo, why didn't  you notify me of this big big news. Don't know who the nang'ek is, but she aight. Haha. My Got Jirayu deserves a pra'ek role too. Too bad he's just a wee bit short. SIGH. This world. Anyway. Totally looking forward to this. Their uniform reminds me of Tik and Mam's Tok Dai Hua Jai Ploy Jone

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
phatman said:
OMG, where the heck was I???!?! HAHA. You guys have been in here celebrating for the past two months and I wasn't even aware?!?!? So this is why I saw pics of Phet and Got wearing a uniform on their IG?! I was like why do they both coincidentally have a pic of themselves wearing the same uniform?? Haha. Awe, I'm so happy. Haha. Mahalo, why didn't  you notify me of this big big news. Don't know who the nang'ek is, but she aight. Haha. My Got Jirayu deserves a pra'ek role too. Too bad he's just a wee bit short. SIGH. This world. Anyway. Totally looking forward to this. Their uniform reminds me of Tik and Mam's Tok Dai Hua Jai Ploy Jone

You are super late, girl hahahaha. JK, it's fine -- we're still chilling in here :)